Non-Rev Travel to be FREE OF CHARGE BEGINNING 6/1/2016

Yeah, I usually go AA20 or Southwest cause I like to get where I'm going!

Non-revving sucks and I'm into stress free now a days!

Reactions: 1 person
Just wait till you folks retire. You will have lots of time to not get on a flight as a non-rev.

Is AA still going to assess   $$$  for D-3 travel ?

As a retiree, I can't remember the last time I was not able to get a seat on a flight that i had  ' scoped-out '   !!
(I never expect to get  F/C  anyway. I mean if it happens, well OK then, that means I'm having a  lucky day.)

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Is AA still going to assess   $$$  for D-3 travel ?

As a retiree, I can't remember the last time I was not able to get a seat on a flight that i had  ' scoped-out '   !!
(I never expect to get  F/C  anyway. I mean if it happens, well OK then, that means I'm having a  lucky day.)
Yes, unfortunately they are still charging D3's to fly. Not only that, they have increased their cost.
As I have mentioned here a few times, my son can buy a ticket cheaper on sites like Expedia on the same flight
he is trying to take than paying non-rev D3 prices.

AANOTOK said:
Yes, unfortunately they are still charging D3's to fly. Not only that, they have increased their cost.
As I have mentioned here a few times, my son can buy a ticket cheaper on sites like Expedia on the same flight
he is trying to take than paying non-rev D3 prices.
Pretty sad when you can pay for positive space and it's cheaper than non rev charges.

Reactions: 2 people