AFA Odd Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see...$1000 after taxes is about $700. If I had taken three sick days (per occurance) before the strike it would have been worth a little more than $700. My question is...would I want three days off or $700 bucks? Wait a minute...current machanics don't make near that much...wait a minute, a current NWA mechanic could never get three days off in a row.

"Summer Reliability Incentive Program" :shock: That alone should tell anyone what conditions and morale are like at ScabAir. "... who achieve perfect attendance from August 4 through September 3 ?..." :shock: I wonder if employers like these [post="0"]100 Best[/post] have to do the same? :huh:

Again, how is this misleading or insulting? Should NWA have left out the $1000 maximum out of the language, and just impose the $1000 limit on the pilots in secret?

You are the ONLY one that has stated that the flight attendants were upset with the pilots! The more the pilots get only helps us. Seems like you are the one who is complaining :shock: - maybe you are upset that there is a $1000 cap :shock: ?

You are the ONLY one that has stated that the flight attendants were upset with the pilots! The more the pilots get only helps us. Seems like you are the one who is complaining :shock: - maybe you are upset that there is a $1000 cap :shock: ?
I have to conclude that the FA's are angry with NWA for publishing the limit imposed on the pilots. Why would I care about the cap? I'm just amazed that AFA would send a complaint letter to the board of directors complaining about this cap imposed on the pilots and how they can't reach the cap. Are they not aware of the vast pay difference between them and the pilots? It's all very strange. It's even stranger that there's peoeple here doing crazy contortions in an attempt to defend this idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.