Agent Attacked In Clt

Hawk said:
Smartest Loser, What is incorrect? The story did not make Friday’s deadline. There will be an article about this incident in Saturday’s CLT Observer. Lester, you should be embarrassed with the title of this thread. Fly, thanks for setting the record straight. :up:
Hawk,

Your original statement…Please don’t make statements that aren’t factually correct. You are very quick to jump other people about the same thing.

BTW... I support Lester, you know mgt. hates to have people question them even in this type of forum.

SL :lol: :lol:

I sort of got a kick out of the response from flyonthewall, while conveying all the LOVE and CARING that U has for it's employees it could not be missed that it was noted that the agent was only "pushed not punched".
Why do I get the feeling after reading that response that U is only saying what it thinks the puplic wants to hear.
But really after all, you were only "PUSHED NOT PUNCHED"

PineyBob said:
The reason "Pushed not punched" was pointed out may be of a legal nature. I am not a lawyer or knowledgable of the laws of the state of North Carolina but sometime there is a legal distinction between pushing and punching. Let's not be to hard on CCY on this one. They seem to be doing the right thing this time.
NICE TRY, Assault is Assault, Pushed or Punched !
It seems you show compassion, I've got to give you credit for trying to be fair with CCY but don't get all teary eyed if you never feel that fairness coming back at you.
As far as doing the right thing this time, It's only being done because they feel they have to.
It is sad to say but at U it is better to doubt the good intetions of management and be pleasantly surprised if wrong, than to believe they will do the right thing, only to get that Just been kicked in the face feeling.

PineyBob said:
The reason "Pushed not punched" was pointed out may be of a legal nature. I am not a lawyer or knowledgable of the laws of the state of North Carolina but sometime there is a legal distinction between pushing and punching. Let's not be to hard on CCY on this one. They seem to be doing the right thing this time.
NICE TRY, Assault is Assault, Pushed or Punched !
It seems you show compassion, I've got to give you credit for trying to be fair with CCY but don't get all teary eyed if you never feel that fairness coming back at you.
As far as doing the right thing this time, It's only being done because they feel they have to.
It is sad to say but at U it is better to doubt the good intetions of management and be pleasantly surprised if wrong, than to believe they will do the right thing, only to get that, Just been kicked in the face feeling !

lester said:
The most recent Charlotte incident involved an inbound passenger flying from St. Martin.
Its St. Maarten, not St Martin. CWA needs to hire a new research dept. w/my hard earned dues.