Air-mechanic.com

James T. Kirk said:
Dave you also have a bad habit of changing a posting that you don’t like or removing part of a posting you don’t like.
That is BS, the post is either deleted or left and the poster profile is locked.

Here we are all free to speak our minds no one's posts will be deleted or profiles blocked, so post away boys. ;)
This is the only place I personally go too but hey that is just me.

Raptor said:
Here we are all free to speak our minds no one's posts will be deleted or profiles blocked, so post away boys. ;)
This is the only place I personally go too but hey that is just me.
HUH?

I have had two profiles already blocked on this site!

Where have you been?

RV4

and

TWU Informer

Both of these profiles no longer have posting options on this bulletin board!

Decision 2004 said:
HUH?

Where have you been?

RV4

and

TWU Informer

Well maybe you should play nicer, I have never been blocked here. ;)

Decision 2004 said:
HUH?

Where have you been?

RV4

and

TWU Informer

Actually I know you have been banned several times Dave that is why I like this board so much ;) Your just too emotional when you post, if you would just chill out you would not get BANNED so often :lol:

And hey maybe you could cut down on the personal attacks that might help you keep from getting BANNED so often as well, it might also help you make some friends and less enemy's

Just a thought but hey I know you are hard headed and don't listen to anyone. <_<

Raptor said:
Many of us know who the alias's belong too but using an alias is a damn good idea especially the way AA is using Rule 32 to fire people for stupid things that they should not be fired for I would suggest that everyone use an alias it is just a smart thing to do.
and posting someone's IP in an attempt to identify them publicly is a bad idea and a good way to get someone fired we should all be able to give our thoughts on these boards without the fear of being fired for saying what we think, I do not want to see anyone get fired on AA's stupid Rule 32 for having an opinion.
This board does not post a person's real name or IP so I don't think anyone has anything to worry about here, as for other boards well I would say one should post wherever he feels safe to do so that is what I do.

This is just my opinion on the Identity issue. :D
It is better to be safe than sorry.

Maybe if you are not a habitual Rule 32 violator then there is no need to have Black Helicopters on the internet bulletin boards.

ROFLMAO ;)

Decision 2004 said:
That damn Dave Stewart also post e-mails from TWU Officers who state they cannot defend or support the TWU.

That guy must be stopped!

I am with you guys....

Boycott the www.air-mechanic.com bulletin board before Dave tells anymore truth!
How about .."before Dave tells any truth", what a loser. His site states it is "Administered by noone", he's not kidding there. I agree, let's boycott his censorship. Dave, go wear your airmechanic.com coat somewhere else. You are truly AMFA's worst.

Steve Connell said:
How about .."before Dave tells any truth", what a loser. His site states it is "Administered by noone", he's not kidding there. I agree, let's boycott his censorship. Dave, go wear your airmechanic.com coat somewhere else. You are truly AMFA's worst.
Your Grandma wears combat boots.

Steve Connell said:
Truth hurts. I actually feel sorrow for a few of the AMFA supporters who CANNOT select who is on their side.
I love you too Steve.

Here is a big ((((((((((((((((HUGGGGGGG)))))))))))))))))

Your favorite over weight AMFA organizer,
Dave

P.S. Can I get a Burger?

I had three consecutive threads removed from his site so I just quit posting there.
This is a so called leader that says the TWU is undemocratic. :down:
I told him once before that he should just shut his site down because this one has more class.

Welp,

SO boycott the site and save me the expense of hosting, bandwidth, and maintenance.

This will surely have me crying in my beer for weeks on end.

ROFLMAO

We'll show Dave, we will save him time and money

GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY!

Decision 2004 said:
Welp,

SO boycott the site and save me the expense of hosting, bandwidth, and maintenance.

This will surely have me crying in my beer for weeks on end.

ROFLMAO

GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY!
Gladly, and if you've noticed it is working....so close it down and go have a beer, or are you all talk/no action?

Latest posts

Back