Deception And Censoring,

Checking it Out

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
Received: 06/22/04 00:48:58 EDT
Name: Karl Nelson
E-Mail: [email protected]
Employer: usedtobeNWA

Why is it, when I visit other sites (you know the ones), that people are always complaining that their posts are edited here. I used to work for NWA and know quite a few people who have lost their jobs and are very unhappy with their representation. But when I come here I see very few posts from NWA (good or bad). Could this be the selective representation of the total posts or the the truth. Based on personal conversations I'd have to say that the webmaster is editing and deleting posts he doesn't agree with. I have used my real name and e-mail so please try to avoid calling me a liar and a coward. Folks visit every news source you can. Its the only way you can find the truth. GO AMFA...GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are one or two individuals that attempt to repeatedly post the same deceit on this BB, even though irrefutable proof is presented that they are indeed spewing untruths. The tactic is often called the 'big lie' technique, and is a favorite of industrial unions...who also employ the scheme against each other, click here. If these liars wish to post again on this BB, they only have to apologize for their dishonorable acts. - TM

Click here to see the difference: Amfa propaganda-----

Are you aware Amfa Kevin McCormick, One of his secretary’s responsibilities was to write on the different boards and pretend they were Amfa supporters. The secretary used as many as 20 aliases.

Amfa claims to be open and democratic but yet censors their members more than any other organization?

I know of many who have written on the-mechanic and some of the others boards who has been censored. Far more than 2 as dennis is claiming.

Are you aware Amfa Delle has a policy to limit who can or cannot attend informational meetings?

Are you aware that the-mechanic and others have received donations or gifts to help run the different sites?

Why would an Amfa organizer ask someone to sign a card while they continue to hold double standards? They complain about the TWU censoring while sponsoring an organization that blatantly admits it is standard practice for them?

Learn the truth! You will see the difference in Representation!!!!!!

OH NO!!!!!! NOT AMFA!!!!!! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD AMFA DO ANYTHING WRONG OR UNETHICAL!!!! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!!

I guess they are learning the hard way now, huh??!! Can't say we didn't warn you!!!!!

cio you claim to be a union man but didn't you volunteer to help train replacements for your shop when the srp program began in 1995? The company and the union were still argueing whether the flight control shop should be an srp shop or have A+P mechanics and before the dispute was even settled you put in a bid for a tech crew chief position and sold out your shop for a buck fifty an hour. If this is your example of twu solidarity I don't think I need any. They say every man has his price and looks like a buck fifty is yours.

scorpion said:
cio you claim to be a union man but didn't you volunteer to help train replacements for your shop when the srp program began in 1995? The company and the union were still argueing whether the flight control shop should be an srp shop or have A+P mechanics and before the dispute was even settled you put in a bid for a tech crew chief position and sold out your shop for a buck fifty an hour. If this is your example of twu solidarity I don't think I need any. They say every man has his price and looks like a buck fifty is yours.
KG is nothing more than a me, me, me, me, me, RAT!!!!!!! I had my fill of him during the bad standing trials!! He's not a very good poster child for the twu, or is he?? I just finished my twu ballot and I didn't see his name checked anywhere!!

Keep the Faith.........AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!

The flight control shop was one of the shops AA failed to tell the TWU it wanted to convert to a SRP shop. A grievance was filed and the TWU was successful in the Arbitration case and everyone who was displaced was eligible to return. Along with this Srp(OSM) positions were created and AA has not violated the percentage since. They have violated what they can work on and have to be reminded from time to time.

Positions were created for Tech C/C to train others and many went to other locations thru-out the base. When the grievance was won, the Tech C/C were entitled to return to their former positions like everyone else that was affected in the flight control shop. (Note: 9 positions for Tech C/C and they were all filed with a waiting list).

Ahh, KG does stand-up for what is in the best Interest of the membership and will continue!!!!!

Checking it Out said:
The flight control shop was one of the shops AA failed to tell the TWU it wanted to convert to a SRP shop. A grievance was filed and the TWU was successful in the Arbitration case and everyone who was displaced was eligible to return. Along with this Srp(OSM) positions were created and AA has not violated the percentage since. They have violated what they can work on and have to be reminded from time to time.

Positions were created for Tech C/C to train others and many went to other locations thru-out the base. When the grievance was won, the Tech C/C were entitled to return to their former positions like everyone else that was affected in the flight control shop. (Note: 9 positions for Tech C/C and they were all filed with a waiting list).

Ahh, KG does stand-up for what is in the best Interest of the membership and will continue!!!!!

What a load of CRAP!! You stand up for what is best for the kompany and the twu...NOT THE MEMBERS!!!!!

It is all to easy to see where you stand and what your beliefs are.
Checking off rat patrol!!

Keep the Faith...AMFA NOW!!!!!

Ken MacTiernan said:

More like sitting down behind an alias.
Ken, I have a better one...!

Like refusing to enter a debate forum to represent those members that you elitists "HAD" solicited to support your agenda.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop the alias crap Ken, "NOBODY CARES"....Unless you are tired of looking over your shoulder every time you open your mouth. You know, you never know who is listening....!!!!

-----------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
Ken, I have a better one...!

Like refusing to enter a debate forum to represent those members that you elitists "HAD" solicited to support your agenda.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop the alias crap Ken, "NOBODY CARES"....Unless you are tired of looking over your shoulder every time you open your mouth. You know, you never know who is listening....!!!!

-----------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
Using an Alias is a really smart idea the company just loves old Rule 32 I would highly reccomend that everyone who wants to remain employed at AA no matter what side you are one should use an Alias it pays to be safe. ;)

Raptor said:
Using an Alias is a really smart idea the company just loves old Rule 32 I would highly reccomend that everyone who wants to remain employed at AA no matter what side you are one should use an Alias it pays to be safe. ;)
Here's an AMFA supporter with some sense. I heard they existed, just never met one.

Dennis wrote;

Dennis Sanderson
P.O. Box 361
Macclesfield, NC 27852

Greetings All,
Most visitors to this BB are aware that I have not previously accepted money from any union. However, today I received a check for $250 from AMFA Local 39 to establish and maintain the Local's web site. Since I remain an unemployed A & P Mechanic in an area dominated by cotton and tobacco farms, and contributions to the BB are only slightly more than the cost of the site, I am in no position to refuse payment for the work. Nonetheless, I assure you that in the future I will be neither more nor less pro-AMFA than in the past.

My sincerest appreciation to Local 39 for the opportunity. - TM

Sponsored amfa site,

Checking it Out said:

Wouldn't it have shown more solidarity if you would have waited for the ruling on the arbitration before you started training scab replacements for your shop? From what I here you were a pretty unpopular guy for jumping on the band wagon to suck up to the kompany and train these guys. All for a buck fifty and a pat on the back. There was no waiting list for these training positions for scab replacement (tech crew chief positions as you call them) the kompany actually had a pretty hard time filling these openings for your shop.

hss,

"Drop the alias crap Ken, "NOBODY CARES"....Unless you are tired of looking over your shoulder every time you open your mouth. You know, you never know who is listening....!!!!"

You seem to care. Why do you fear identifying yourself? Why should I look over my shoulder? Am I saying falsehoods or slandering someone? I think I know who is listening... our craft and class. That is why there will be an election to remove the twu from our profession at AA.

And Raptor, what does Article 32 have to do with posting one's opinion of craft vs. industrial unions? Again, if a person posts the truth and does not slander/attack another individual then what is the foundation of fear based on?

You and other twu supporters want people to get involved? How can people know who is doing that when they don't know who is stepping up to the plate?

"NOBODY CARES"? Your ignorance is bliss hsss. I CARE! I CARE ABOUT OUR PROFESSION! I CARE ABOUT ACCOUNTABILITY! AND I CARE ABOUT DEMOCRACY! Pathetic that a skilled AMT such as yourself doesn't.

Ken MacTiernan said:
hss,

"Drop the alias crap Ken, "NOBODY CARES"....Unless you are tired of looking over your shoulder every time you open your mouth. You know, you never know who is listening....!!!!"

You seem to care. Why do you fear identifying yourself? Why should I look over my shoulder? Am I saying falsehoods or slandering someone? I think I know who is listening... our craft and class. That is why there will be an election to remove the twu from our profession at AA.

And Raptor, what does Article 32 have to do with posting one's opinion of craft vs. industrial unions? Again, if a person posts the truth and does not slander/attack another individual then what is the foundation of fear based on?

You and other twu supporters want people to get involved? How can people know who is doing that when they don't know who is stepping up to the plate?

"NOBODY CARES"? Your ignorance is bliss hsss. I CARE! I CARE ABOUT OUR PROFESSION! I CARE ABOUT ACCOUNTABILITY! AND I CARE ABOUT DEMOCRACY! Pathetic that a skilled AMT such as yourself doesn't.
Ken people on BOTH sides have said things on this board that coud get them fired if we could all control our tempers ALL of the time and NEVER say anything that we could be fired for then you are right we could all use our real names and there would not be a problem but unfortunatly, I have not seen anyone with that kind of self control some are better than others but we have ALL slipped up at one time or another on BOTH sides and said something that we could be fired over, and the fact is most of us know this, that is why by far the MAJORITY on BOTH sides do use an Alias, cause with an Alias we don't have to be so carefull about what we say in the heat of anger, If we did not have to worry about being fired for one piddaly slip up, I think that most of us would use our real names, I don't care if the guys on the board know who I am but I do care if the company can PROOVE who I am and fire me over some silly slip of the tongue, that is why you will not see me post my real name with my Alias even though most people know who I am, knowing who I am is one thing the company PROOVING who I am is a whole other thing. ;)
I hate it when anyone gets fired over this Union battle, when one becomes unemployed over the battle the point of the battle becomes mute, If you NO longer have a job with that Airline cause you got fired it really doesn't matter what Union is in power does it.

I for one am not concerned who is behind an Alias I am curious at times but not concerned some have found ways to reveal their Identity without giving the company the PROOF they would need to fire you, it is cool when someone does that cause you can go talk to them if you want too, but I still think one should be carefull about how they Identify who they are so as to not give the company a loaded gun, cause if you do there is a VERY good chance that they will shoot you with it, and send you to the curb :shock:

I for one am going to be alot more carefull this year than I was last year. ;)
This attrition through Rule 32 thing is way too dangerous for my blood.

Better safe and employed than sorry and hungry when it comes to Alias's ;)