Airbus Farmout, What Are We Doing Iam?

insp89 said:
LAVMAM & PITBULL ; With all due respect, I can assure you that NO ONE has forgotten what transpired when the IAM agreed to a SECOND vote..#1- There is NEVER a good enough reason to hold a SECOND vote.. The membership's FIRST vote SHOULD OF BEEN FINAL. If not, why didn't we have a "Best 2 out of 3" vote ?????? Man, This sleaziness still sickens me...#2- While there is no doubt of the out come of the pathetic 2nd vote...[due to just enough jellyfish members],, What have you gained ?? NOTHING........... On top of the STEEP concessions,,mis-management is back after your very JOBS!!!!!!! #3-- It will NEVER be enough for these people!!!! #4 Listening to past "YES'" voters,, Seems most are finally getting in touch with reality. I suggest ever member STAND UP TOGETHER ! If mis-management decides to come after jobs, It will be for ALL the marbles... :angry:
A young brave reached the peak of the mountain to find a cold, still, venomous snake. "Hold me in your hands," begged the snake.

"I cannot do that," said the brave, "for you are still now because you are cold. If I warm you in my hands you will strike!"

"I only want to travel down from this cold mountain top," said the snake. "I will lie very still in your hands if you will let me travel with you."

"That would be very foolish," said the youth. As I travel down the mountain the weather will warm. You will strike!"

"I am so dreadfully cold," said the snake. "Surely you will not be so cruel as to leave me here to die!."

"I will carry you down a little way," said the youth. "You will not die. But there I will leave you." Picking the cold snake up in his hands, he carefully made his way down the path. From time to time he would stop to put the snake on the ground, but the snake begged so pitifully, that the youth continued to carry him. As they descended the mountain the air became warmer and warmer. Finally the young man set the snake on the warm, desert ground. Immediately the snake turned and struck the youth, pouring poison into his wound.

"What have you done?" cried the youth. "I have saved your life, and now I shall surely die!"

"What have you done?" said the creature. "I am only a snake. You knew what I was when you picked me up."

Many said the company would be back for more.
But we where confused---------right.

Instead of now asking the membership to stand with the union.
The union should have stood up for the membership a year ago.

Did anyone actually believe the company would never come back for more?
Did you really think that it was over after scuttling the pilots pension?

No. There were many who knew it would not be over. It will continue with this mangement, as there is nothing to stop them and they have experienced no consequence to their actions against the demoralization of the employees and attacks on the human spirit.