Aircraft maint issues

Are you an AMT? If so then start by doing your job I.A.W.

No, Go Figure is WeAAsles. He created this username in 2011 and it sat dormant until last month, when WeAAsles began using it in the Southwest maintenance thread.

No, Go Figure is WeAAsles. He created this username in 2011 and it sat dormant until last month, when WeAAsles began using it in the Southwest maintenance thread.

I am 100% not anyone but me. No other usernames because people who do that are completely pathetic IMO.

Please report this post to the Moderators and I ask them to check the IP Address's and compare the two. If they're the same address I ask that they out me publicly and perform whatever action or punishment they feel appropriate.

FWAAA maybe you're the type of person who is pathetic enough to have 2 or more usernames here and that's why you're accusing me of it instead. Again report this post.

I am 100% not anyone but me. No other usernames because people who do that are completely pathetic IMO.

Please report this post to the Moderators and I ask them to check the IP Address's and compare the two. If they're the same address I ask that they out me publicly and perform whatever action or punishment they feel appropriate.

FWAAA maybe you're the type of person who is pathetic enough to have 2 or more usernames here and that's why you're accusing me of it instead. Again report this post.
Be careful WeAAsles, you be labled a company plant soon, enjoy your Saturday ! :)

Oh please anyone can do that by using a VPN.

There is also the fact that your IP is leased for a specific time. Ask your ISP (Internet Service Provider) for a static IP and you will balk at the cost.

This sight may track the user by MAC but even that can be spoofed. It's not even hard to do.

Tracking cookies can be deleted.

If you really wanted to make 2 user names and remain anonymous you could.

That being said I believe you.

If I believe you that is saying something.

Meanwhile back in the wonderful world of Aircraft Maintenance Issues, has anyone noticed if the first picket was successful?
Had future bookings been affected, has there been an increase in consumer outrage via social media to the company about us still under a BK contract while the other three unions are prospering?
Record profits and this is the best our union can do?

Really?
You sound like PTO/KTO.
But that's just me (and a few others).
Still 'Running the Reds' ... :eek:

Meanwhile back in the wonderful world of Aircraft Maintenance Issues, has anyone noticed if the first picket was successful?
Had future bookings been affected, has there been an increase in consumer outrage via social media to the company about us still under a BK contract while the other three unions are prospering?
Record profits and this is the best our union can do?

3000 - 1 (YOU) and YOU are going to have the BALLS to complain!!!!!!

YOU DO NOTHING to help Aircraft Maintenance in ANY way shape or form regardless of ANY Union you like AMFA, IBT, IAM, TWU or whoever.

And if you try to tell me that they should walk off the job as a show of strength you're FOS. You'd be the FIRST to try to sneak back through the door into work.

But anyway hey since you got all the answers. Why don't you tell the guys over at SWA what they need to do to sign a deal? It's only been 5 years over there in case you didn't notice.

IMG_2932.JPG

Last edited:
That seems to be a trend on this forum.

View attachment 11959

Don't act like you, dog, 700UW, and Miss Tree were not doing the same thing to me back when it was anonymous.

I like how xUT did a whole group of my posts in less than a minute (look at the time indexes) several times. He must be a fast reader.

Ever notice I never go up into the Water Cooler. Because to be real I could give a RA about the back and forth BS of Politics. Really couldn't give 2 chits needing to share my opinions on all that crap actually (Not like you though)

And again you're the one who NEEDS (Begs for and is obsessed with) my attention, not vice versa.

Cest La Vie. (Sorry decent Mechanics here. Seriously)

Last edited:
3000 - 1 (YOU) and YOU are going to have the BALLS to complain!!!!!!

YOU DO NOTHING to help Aircraft Maintenance in ANY way shape or form regardless of ANY Union you like AMFA, IBT, IAM, TWU or whoever.

And if you try to tell me that they should walk off the job as a show of strength you're FOS. You'd be the FIRST to try to sneak back through the door into work.

But anyway hey since you got all the answers. Why don't you tell the guys over at SWA what they need to do to sign a deal? It's only been 5 years over there in case you didn't notice.

View attachment 11960
Going over 5 years soon, we are soooo happy over here, nothing to look at company wants to try Med/ Arbitration so who knows, we meet next week for more mediation, so who knows when will get something to look at, Good Luck to us all !

Latest posts