Aircraft maint issues

As usual when you cant dispute the facts you try and make it personal. Whats your agenda, you arent even a mechanic, so why are you so active in discussions between mechanics?
Its always amusing when someone who hides under an alias accuses someone else of hiding something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 737823
As usual when you cant dispute the facts you try and make it personal. Whats your agenda, you arent even a mechanic, so why are you so active in discussions between mechanics?

It’s not personal at all. It’s that here you are. The great mighty Bob Owens suddenly back from his own self imposed exile at what appears to maybe be a critical moment for the troops and you ride in on a white horse, carrying a flag and screaming out a battle cry.

Suddenly trying to dredge up everything including the kitchen sink to try and drive that wedge to divide.

Again I want to know what the **** is your agenda to suddenly rise up from the dead? Otherwise all your doing is blowing smoke up peoples asses.

WHAT is your agenda this time Bob?

Its always amusing when someone who hides under an alias accuses someone else of hiding something.

Stop editing after the fact. You responded to me Bob. Right now I’m talking to you. Not anyone else.

And about 5 times over the years you say I’m hiding behind an alias. And every time I’ve reminded you of my name. Do you need me to do it again?

You can say my name again Bob Owens. Go ahead Bob Owens. Say my name Bob Owens.

Again what’s your agenda Bob?

Still have not said your name, over the years I've responded to many people and I don't remember every conversation, that's the benefit of being truthful, you don't have to remember. So go ahead remind us.

Reactions: 1AA
The facts are what they are. Fleet was the first to capitulate in BK, when I asked Virella why he said "You guys have options, for my guys its "Will that be paper or plastic". That came from your leadership not mechanics. So don't bother with the crying about the difference in pay, you are still substantially higher than the option.
Yes they did force us to do it, we even filed a lawsuit against it. Yes I did favor Consolidation but if you recall it was for all groups, I was willing to give up my silo for the greater good but they deliberately structured it to make A&P's a minority on our own committee. All they did was remove the number of A&P members on the committee. If they had put all of Title II into the M&R Locals then yes I would be OK with it. The fact is NOBODY has as fucked up of a structure as M&R at the TWU, nobody in any union, even the rest of the TWU. This is by design, Littles design, passed on to the FSC dominated International who kept it in place. The fact is the Title II guys from 510 petitioned and it was OK'd by their President to join Local 591 but the International rejected it, Local 501 Title II guys also petitioned to join and their board rejected it.
So Sito is holding Alex's hand, he cant rely on the TWU M&R guys?
I didn't say they would remove Gary, I said if they did there would be a card drive the next day and they know that.

“So Sito is holding Alex's hand, he cant rely on the TWU M&R guys?”

What the hell are you talking about? Your M&R Groups already finished 90% of the Contract and now they’re on the Scope and economics.

Why the hell would Alex have anything to do with talking to the Company about YOUR jobs? There are plenty of Maintenance guys to talk about that.

BTW do you even talk to Gary anymore? Didn’t he tell you how things work?

You act like your clueless?

Still have not said your name, over the years I've responded to many people and I don't remember every conversation, that's the benefit of being truthful, you don't have to remember. So go ahead remind us.

Oh what a load of freakin crap Bob. You’re not that freakin busy and popular and you don’t have Alzheimer’s I hope.

1816CB50-ED15-4674-8FAA-E37C8E5251F3.png

It’s not personal at all. It’s that here you are. The great mighty Bob Owens suddenly back from his own self imposed exile at what appears to maybe be a critical moment for the troops and you ride in on a white horse, carrying a flag and screaming out a battle cry.

Suddenly trying to dredge up everything including the kitchen sink to try and drive that wedge to divide.

Again I want to know what the **** is your agenda to suddenly rise up from the dead? Otherwise all your doing is blowing smoke up peoples asses.

WHAT is your agenda this time Bob?
I'm a 38 year mechanic commenting on a mechanics thread and I have someone who claims to be a Fleet Service clerk demanding to know what my agenda is. Isn't that ironic?

I'm a 38 year mechanic commenting on a mechanics thread and I have someone who claims to be a Fleet Service clerk demanding to know what my agenda is. Isn't that ironic?

I sent you a PM on Facebook Bob. I’m really sorry about your early onset Alzheimer’s.

Well if you follow me on Facebook then you know I've been active. Still dont know who you are.

I don’t follow you Bob. I don’t follow anyone.

Yes you do do Bob. You know very well who I am. But apparently you like to play games?

Here’s my initials Bob, DE. Maybe one day we can sit in a park and play chess?