Aircraft maint issues

They never addressed why “YOU” wanted to leave. The “WE” only works if you had ever gotten enough cards to have that vote to prove there really were major problems. .
Well actually you know that's not true. A&P mechanics, which is what I am, and whom I was referring to with "we" have consistently filled out more than enough cards, most line stations were over 90%. Some of the other groups in M&R were less enthusiastic but the TWU still had to include dead people, people who never actually worked for AA, managers and people who are not in M&R to get to the IIRC 18500 they claimed were M&R in order to stop a vote.
Whats wrong with the SWA structure? t works well, would satisfy M&R (at least as far as the TWU issue)and they don't need to hold on to other title groups to keep their locals solvent. 591s Treasury just keeps growing.

No Bob. No. No. Alex is a friend of mine. Alex actually was the guy who got me in to all this Union crapola. I monitor nothing for nobody. Again like you I have friends. I don’t waste Alex’s time on most of the crap that people post on here except occasionally one or two special cases. And I was here a very long time ago just like you.
Ok then why such an obsession with what is going on with Maintenance?

Reactions: Hackman and Rogallo
Well actually you know that's not true. A&P mechanics, which is what I am, and whom I was referring to with "we" have consistently filled out more than enough cards, most line stations were over 90%. Some of the other groups in M&R were less enthusiastic but the TWU still had to include dead people, people who never actually worked for AA, managers and people who are not in M&R to get to the IIRC 18500 they claimed were M&R in order to stop a vote.
Whats wrong with the SWA structure? t works well, would satisfy M&R (at least as far as the TWU issue)and they don't need to hold on to other title groups to keep their locals solvent. 591s Treasury just keeps growing.

Ad Nauseam. Blah blah blah. When your lying in Hospice with the tubes hanging out all over ya are you still going to be clutching that empty card in one hand hoping someone will sign it?

“I see Dead people”

Good movie.

Ok then why such an obsession with what is going on with Maintenance?

No. Just you and the silly stuff. Some stuff to me sounds like you got some legitimate gripes. And other stuff still sounds like you got tin foil on top of your head. Seriously.

I don't care if I'm a fan or not, I'm thankful the Association is taking on the greed from Parker on down both publicly and with more transparency. I think this is what most members have been clamoring about in the past. I know I have.
I would hope the Association would have a row of members/NC at the next State of the Airline or Town Hall so they can challenge Parker and his team. Hell, lets have the employee's hear it all, LIVE!
Exactly, the Union gave the company a comprehensive nine weeks ago but chose to leave us in the dark, get it all out. If the company knows what we are asking for the members should know. I've heard the argument that the members have such low expectations that they may accept a poor deal, well RAISE OUR EXPECTATIONS!!! Show what we used to earn when the carrier used to claim losses, show how much we have lost and continue to lose while they are making record profits. Show how executive compensation has exploded.Stop allowing the company to choose the comparators, we are more profitable than UPS, they and SWA need to be in there like they used to be. INFORM AND EDUCATE YOUR MEMBERS!! Show how Parker is greedy and that they are trying to jam concessions down our throats but its really hard for us to get riled up when we have **** and Parker says "We offered you this" and we don't even know what we are asking for.

Bob please don’t become an X Man ok. All kidding aside it really is nice to have you back. These boards have been too boring especially this thread since you’ve been gone.

Now if only they’d let my buddy 700UW back in.

1A9963BA-6716-4E9E-93B1-7862D9D840B0.png

Bob please don’t become an X Man ok. All kidding aside it really is nice to have you back. These boards have been too boring especially this thread since you’ve been gone.

Now if only they’d let my buddy 700UW back in.

View attachment 12657
Just go away, you seem to be a magnet for BS.
Pretty sure you promised to leave so just do it.
We like boring threads.

A rumor has been floating around 40 mechanics were asked to leave work in Phoenix for talking about union actions towards the company proposal

A rumor has been floating around 40 mechanics were asked to leave work in Phoenix for talking about union actions towards the company proposal

It’s true and I have a picture but it won’t post cause the size is too large.

It’s true and I have a picture but it won’t post cause the size is too large.
I was curious what are our union brothers going to do now! Walking mechanics out is just the beginning. I think we need to protest against this action the company did!

They lied to you. And that was ONE BIG ASS LIE.

Q5: Will I have the opportunity to vote on whether or not I am represented by the Association?

A: Yes. Following the completion of the American – US Airways’ merger, the Associations will file representation applications with the National Mediation Board (NMB), a federal agency, which will culminate in three separate elections, one for each of the Mechanic & Related, Fleet Service and Stores classifications. You will vote in the election of the classification in which you work with others from both carriers.

Latest posts