Airline Passengers descend on Washington Today

wildirishrose

Advanced
Jan 1, 2006
I understand how awful it has been for some passengers's to sit out on a tarmac for hours without food, water or a lav thats not overflowing, honestly I feel for them, BUT I'm home sick today and I could use a laugh, so if any of you on this forum can think of what "our" bill of rights should be, I'd love to hear them. For example, do we really have to smile every time we hear the passenger gleefully say :lol: "49 and a half pounds I made it!" (When our back is breaking and its the 100th time we've heard it that morning??!!

US Airways Employee Bill of Rights

1. To be provided to all customer service agents during US Airways / CWA negotiations.

comed_gelky.jpg

Nothing over 50 lbs. can be labeled FRAGILE. There is no way to be gentle with something that heavy.

How about 10 Ramp Rules

1. Orange safety vest are not to be worn as nighties.

2. Yard mowing shoes are not allowed on the ramp.(The green clashes with the blue.)

3. Company ID is not to be used at the liquor store.(Dougweiser purchases are allowed.)

4. Knee pads are for the bins only no matter how close you are with management.

5. Work related injuries require the sharing of all ramp candy.(We all hurt somewhere.)

6. Farting in the bins is taboo, unless you are playing fart football.

7. No photographing co-workers while sleeping except for blackmail purposes.

8. Bad playing of musical instruments is forbidden. NO EXCEPTIONS

9. A parka is not meant to be worn with shorts.

10.Driving on the ramp is not a privilege its a sport.

How about 10 Ramp Rules

1. Orange safety vest are not to be worn as nighties.

2. Yard mowing shoes are not allowed on the ramp.(The green clashes with the blue.)

3. Company ID is not to be used at the liquor store.(Dougweiser purchases are allowed.)

4. Knee pads are for the bins only no matter how close you are with management.

5. Work related injuries require the sharing of all ramp candy.(We all hurt somewhere.)

6. Farting in the bins is taboo, unless you are playing fart football.

7. No photographing co-workers while sleeping except for blackmail purposes.

8. Bad playing of musical instruments is forbidden. NO EXCEPTIONS

9. A parka is not meant to be worn with shorts.

10.Driving on the ramp is not a privilege its a sport.
THATS what I was looking for! :up: By the way, you're very funny.