Airplanes repositioned on international routes...starting 2009!

I dont know about the automatically falls in line part, if both parties agree fine, what if the pre-merger group accepts representation but then wants a follow up to the seniority integration meetings that never commensed?

It wont be an option, once AFA is voted it. Its DOH, simple.

Let me add this. Those who have access to the NW seniority list know that DL f/a's will actually do pretty good with DOH, so once they understand where they fall. They will agree!

Nope not true, the DOH issue will have to be voted on, no matter what AFA tells/lies to you.
oh in regard to "lie"

just some more parking lot survival tips...remove the snow shovel from the trunk of your car and "lie" it next to your car, its easier to pry the frozen shovel from the side of the tire and chip away at the ice chunk than to wait for your car encased in a block of ice to thaw 3 months later.

believe it!

just some more parking lot survial tips...remove the snow shovel from the trunk of your car and "lie" it next to your car, its easier to pry the frozen shovel from the side of the tire and chip away at the ice chunk than to wait for your car encased in a block of ice to thaw 3 months later.

believe it!

This is some pretty good material...have you thought about being on last comic standing?

It wont be an option, once AFA is voted it. Its DOH, simple.

Let me add this. Those who have access to the NW seniority list know that DL f/a's will actually do pretty good with DOH, so once they understand where they fall. They will agree!
thats fine by me, but the point is simply the meetings were bypassed and it makes the right to arbitration if needed(by another group, anyone in the future) never a recourse.

jalbalpa, everything that is happening today and in the near future creates a history that future generations can and will look back to as a precedent, we just want to make sure, that we cross all T's and dot all I's and take all views, opinions and concerns into consideration.

always remember what happens today may matter greatly to another generation of Flight Attendant.

that is what the prior generation of Flight Attendant decades ago were doing for us today, attempting to look out for our best interest, so we have a great responsibility to make sure the next generations(some who are not even born) will too have their interest taken into consideration.

it is just that important.

This is some pretty good material...have you thought about being on last comic standing?
dont you think all of us writing on this "Online Soap Opera Forum" ..As the Beverage Cart Wheel Turns...is comedy enough?!

Donchaknow?! ;)

kidding!

BTW if you insist on some real comedy, something seriously hilarious, I can introduce you to my Ex.. :rolleyes:

kidding... :lol:

let me preface this with i have no idea the answer just asking the question.
at this point if afa were voted in doesnt pre merger delta f/a's still have the right to negotiate seniority and if an agreement can not be reached it will then go to arbitration. How can an afa policy be forced on a group who were not afa before the merger. if we had voted in afa pre merger then the afa policy would be in affect at the time of the merger and would apply. However now afa's policy of DOH has to be negotiated. Just my thinking and questions i really do not know.

I know what you are trying to say. I completely understand it, and thats what I thought at first.

But thats not how it works. I will try and get a more detailed explanation of it, but when AFA is voted in...you just merge DOH.

Latest posts