Alpa Code-a-phone Update - March 16, 2005

700UW:

With all due respect, move up the screen a little bit. Who posted "Ever hear of a Section 1113 of the bankruptcy code?" and what does that have to do with the ALPA code-a-phone message?

If I read the code-a-phone correctly, the message was about the US Airways-Republic agreement, MDA, and LOA 91. Where did it address Section 1113 of the bankruptcy code? I must have missed that part...

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

What exactly it has to do with it is, that the company can go to court and file a scetion 1113 motion to void the clause in your current CBA governing job transference upon the sale or transfer of assets from MDA to Republic.

See if you actually took the time to think you would have understood that.

700UW and USA320piolt,

I don't know either one of you, but you both are ridiculus!!
USA320, you need to know everything and get it out there first and Lord forbid if anyone gets it before you. 700UW, I wish you would think before you post or at least go back and read. All you do is bash everything and everybody. Why are you so bitter? Damn dude!! I know we all have something "negative" or bitter to say once in a while, so don't even go there. I know you are going to. But, EVERY SINGLE POST???????? If you two want to have your little cat fights do it in private. I for one am tired of it. This forum is supposed to be informative topics and opinions on those topics, fact or otherwise....not your sissy fights!