Alpa Mec Code-a-phone Update

ITRADE said:
-------------------
MEC CODE-A-PHONE UPDATE

September 29, 2004

Thank you for listening.
-------------------

So now I, a non-ALPA member, have posted it. What ya gonna do about it?
[post="186255"][/post]​

(yawn) How wonderfully incendiary. :down:

You really need a more constructive hobby. Sitting behind a keyboard taunting people just isn't cutting it.

Thanks for your sage advice "Kev". Have fun in the cornfield.

To SFB, is there any evidence of disclosure of the Sept. 28 materials other than what was made publicly available through the ALPA website?

The information I posted on this website containing a contract proposal was obtained in an email from the Communications Committee and a MEC Rep.

I find it interesting the principal violator of posting ALPA information, who has been investigated for this activity by the Communications Committee, "throws stones".

This forum should be about informtation, discussion, and thoughful debate, versus name calling and childish tit-for-tat posts.

I believe the real issue here is that the RC4 and their NC have failed miserably and ALPA is very close to a TA that meets all of management objectives, including giving up the DC Plan, and also takes away all of the pilot job security and scope issues, which were still in the company's proposal until September 10, right before bankruptcy.

The "hardliners" have badly hurt the pilot group and now their supoorters do not know what to do except "shoot the messenger".

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
The information I posted on this website was obtained in an email from a MEC Rep.

I find it interesting the principal violator of posting ALPA information, who has been investigated for this activity by the Communications Committee, "throws stones".

This forum should be about informtation, discussion, and thoughful debate, versus name calling and childish tit-for-tat posts.

I believe the real issue here is that the RC4 and their NC has failed miserably and ALPA is very close to a TA that meets all of management objectives, including giving up the DC Plan, and also takes away all of the pilot job security and scope issues, which were still in the company's proposals until September 10, right before bankruptcy.

The "hardliners" have badly hurt the pilot group and now their supoorters do not know what to do except "shoot the messenger".

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
[post="186285"][/post]​

320,... pull my finger... :ph34r:

Exactly, sfb.

And ITrade,

"So now I, a non-ALPA member, have posted it. What ya gonna do about it? "

Since you posted public information, nothing. In fact I could care less if you post ALPA's latest proposal - which is "supposed" to remain "secret". Seems the media gets hold of this stuff anyway - usually before a lot of pilots see it.

Jim

ITRADE said:
Thanks for your sage advice "Kev". Have fun in the cornfield.

[post="186278"][/post]​
"Itrade"

Coming on here and baiting a pilot group close to the boiling point is more "maize-worthy" than my calling you on it.

USA320Pilot said:

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
[post="186285"][/post]​

Hence...your attacks on the education history of the PHL F/O rep. Can I barf now? Greeter.

BoeingBoy said:
"Please remember that the information provided by your Negotiating Committee is proprietary and for the sole use of US Airways pilots, and is not to be copied or disseminated. Your MEC and Negotiating Committee thank you in advance for your cooperation."

Can someone say "ethics violation"?

Jim
[post="186101"][/post]​

Actually Jim , we have the 800 number in our Supervisor office and listen to it on a regular basis. Alot of pilots have no problem with keeping us in the loop. We get more info from YOUR union than our own!

Walmartgreeter:

Walmartgreeter said: "Hence...your attacks on the education history of the PHL F/O rep. Can I barf now?"

USA320Pilot comments: I simply stated the facts, what is wrong with that?

Best regards,

USA320Pilot