Alpa Phl Lec Officer

I received a PIM from the board moderator. Apparently, posting public information is an outing. I didn't out anyone, A320pilot outed himself. If anybody wants the link with all the names not edited, PIM me.

If that is an outing what the heck is leaving up the names of the others, a drive-by?

The man's name was posted in bold in the list. It was an outing, which is a clear violation of TOS. That 320's name could be obtained elsewhere with minimal effort is beside the point.

Who else's name has been posted on the boards in clear connection to a handle? Can you show a single instance where the name wasn't later removed?

The issue has already been resolved with EyeintheSky. The posting wouldn't have been edited if the name was not highlighted in bold. Lets return to the original topic. Thanks.

They then replaced the NC with three men who have never negotiated before and have not been trained for their position at the George Meaney Center. ALPA now has three men negotiating the most important contract in the history of the union who are rookies
for some strange reason...i keep getting a big fat DUH
here........ :shock:

Latest posts

Back