Alternative Facts

Ok and again, Trump campaigned for the electoral college and he won. He isn't complaining he's responding to the media that attacks him at every turn. Again its the left that's unhinged. As far as Bush goes he was evil incarnate when he was in. Now compared to Trump he was a great guy. Your comments remind me of that imbecile Bill Maher when he said how they (himself and the left) relentlessly attacked Bush, McCain and Romney but they were really honorable men. But this time (with Trump) "it's real". And the left wonders why no one takes them seriously anymore.

Ok and again, Trump campaigned for the electoral college and he won. He isn't complaining he's responding to the media that attacks him at every turn. Again its the left that's unhinged. As far as Bush goes he was evil incarnate when he was in. Now compared to Trump he was a great guy. Your comments remind me of that imbecile Bill Maher when he said how they (himself and the left) relentlessly attacked Bush, McCain and Romney but they were really honorable men. But this time (with Trump) "it's real". And the left wonders why no one takes them seriously anymore.

Did you ever stop to think that id the dear leader didn't do his 3 am tweets about the size of his inauguration crowd, or accusing 3 million illegals voting for Hillary, the press would have nothing to "bash" him with. Bush wasn't evil incarnate...you are thinking of Darth Cheney. Bush put his faith in Darth and was man enough to own it, even after he realized his mistake. So you have misguided versus mentally ill. I still prefer misguided.

you're full of it,Trump could solve world hunger and the african drought and liberals and the press would bash him.
I listene to some nitwit liberal commentator over the weekend say how it's unprecedented what happened to the NY federal atty when in reality it happens each time there's a change in the white house.
When they interview those kids protesting most don't even know why they are there other than it's something to do

Did you ever stop to think that the press posted a picture of the crowd hours before the inauguration (see above) and Trump was responding to that. The so called press is so full of sh!t in their coverage of Trump they are a national joke. Also I didn't mean Bush was really evil. it was the idiot left that constantly said he was when he was president. And most of it was really inane moronic stuff, (Darth Cheney? Really?) kind of like you harping on Trumps tweets. And you call HIM mentally ill.

you're full of it,Trump could solve world hunger and the african drought and liberals and the press would bash him.

Hmmm....that sounds a LOT like how the right treated the previous president. What is interesting is that they do not credit Obama with giving the order to deploy the Navy SEALS and take out bin laden. They said the SEALS took out bin laden, not Obama. But someone had to give the order....last I heard, the SEALS weren't renegades. But you KNOW that had one Navy Seal suffered a hangnail during that mission, the right would be quick to condemn Obama.

Speaking of the SEALS....the dear leader sent them on a mission in Yemen after discussing the matter with his son in law over dinner. One Seal died. And the Mission kind of failed. The supporters of the dear leader didn't have a problem with that....and proudly pointing to the dear leader at Elgin AFB to console the fallen soldiers family. Obama did the same thing...just not publicly (neither did Bush, or Clinton, or GHWB, or Reagan for that matter) to show how much better he is than Obama. And I just KNOW that the fallen soldiers wife took a lot of comfort in knowing that her husband got a lot of applause during a speech to Congress...why it broke a record. But he is the great leader..

Last edited:
Did you ever stop to think that the press posted a picture of the crowd hours before the inauguration (see above) and Trump was responding to that. The so called press is so full of sh!t in their coverage of Trump they are a national joke. Also I didn't mean Bush was really evil. it was the idiot left that constantly said he was when he was president. And most of it was really inane moronic stuff, (Darth Cheney? Really?) kind of like you harping on Trumps tweets. And you call HIM mentally ill.
He responded to that over and over and over again. Moronic stuff? You mean like calling someone libtard? You ever call anybody out on that? And I harp on the dear leaders tweets because quite frankly, I think the president of my country has better things to do that tweet to twits. So yeah...he's mentally ill.

He responded to that over and over and over again. Moronic stuff? You mean like calling someone libtard? You ever call anybody out on that? And I harp on the dear leaders tweets because quite frankly, I think the president of my country has better things to do that tweet to twits. So yeah...he's mentally ill.

And you're not mentally ill???

Bro you've been on an embarrassing, self humiliating, non stop rant since the election.

Acting like trigglypuff herself.

dd7.gif

And you're not mentally ill???

Bro you've been on an embarrassing, self humiliating, non stop rant since the election.

Acting like trigglypuff herself.
Not really....I've only been pointing out the obvious (except to supporters of the dear leader). The president of the United States does not behave like a sane 70 year old man.

Responded over and over? Kind of like you on these boards? You relentlessly respond to every one of my posts whether you have something to say or not. As if getting the last post means you win. Did they teach you that in debate class? If so they failed you. Try to have some substance to your point instead. Also I never called you a libtard nor is it my responsibility to "call out" those that do. I have been called worse on these boards. I try to keep it light but that's obviously not for everyone.

Responded over and over? Kind of like you on these boards? You relentlessly respond to every one of my posts whether you have something to say or not. As if getting the last post means you win. Did they teach you that in debate class? If so they failed you. Try to have some substance to your point instead. Also I never called you a libtard nor is it my responsibility to "call out" those that do. I have been called worse on these boards. I try to keep it light but that's obviously not for everyone.
Here you go then....the last word is yours. My responding over and over is done here...not on twitter. Second, I am not the president of the United States tweeting over trivial things at 3 in the morning. And I think the twitter behaviour is not normal for a 70 year old man.