Amended Complaint Be Aa F/as.

The right to vote on what organization and Constituion our Union is.

The right to vote on our labor agreements, without some company stooge signing off "without further ratification".

You see, when we have observers in negotiations, and when we VOTE on our future, then we cannot #### anymore, because we have nobody to blame but ourselves. There cannot be a sellout if we are witnessing the bargaining.

So why the hell are you angry at the company? Sounds like you have a union problem.

Wasn't there just recently a court ruling against AMFA and PFAA and for Northwest with regards to observers in negotiations?

Yes, the AMFA lost. The whole reason for the lawsuit was that union leaders would just show off and bluster when anyone was observing them, so no negeotiations ever took place. The union leadership was too chicken sh!t.

It is NOT complaining. It is fighting for our rights.
The apfa in my opinion colluded with the company to obtain a yes vote, no matter what. Legally or illegally.

Corporations are allowed to shift, hide and rearrange money so they are able to show subsidiaries broke, to obtain concessions and still line their greedy pockets.
They cause our taxes to increase, unemployment to skyrocket and peoples lives destroyed.

We as employees, by not standing up for our rights are sending the message that it is okay.

I am not angry. Disgusted is a better word. Disgusted that people like you see it is as .....complaining.

It is very bothersome that each work group stands by these unions who sold us out.

I hear the APA is currently in "back room" discussions to get rid of the pilots A plan.
Let's see who begins complaining then.

I have done MY homework, I know what the deal is.

This company will be held accountable. As well as the apfa.

When you are represented by a company union that is controlled by the company, then both parties are the subject of anger.

Do you get it yet?

And since the Federal Government has a hand in stomping on workers rights of late, then there is another source to be angry at.

Decision 2004 said:
When you are represented by a company union that is controlled by the company, then both parties are the subject of anger.

Do you get it yet?

And since the Federal Government has a hand in stomping on workers rights of late, then there is another source to be angry at.
[post="251429"][/post]​

I guess it is a smorgasborg(sp) of feelings!

Decision 2004 said:

Do you get it yet?

[post="251429"][/post]​

I just love it when people have to find someone else responsible for the situations they're in.

Blame the company, blame the union, blame the competition's union, blame the government....

Why not blame just God as well and make it complete?

Remedies:
Set aside the RA and award back pay and bennies.
Award $75000 per f/a but not less than $200 million
AA and APFA are jointly liable
Count 22 is the RICO count saying the actions of AA are so egregious and outrageous that f/as should be awarded $300 million plus furloughees be reinstated.

What a great idea! Take a company that is going to run out of cash this year anyway, and force it to pay a whole bunch of money to one group of employees who feel they were wronged by their own Union two years ago. That way, instead of 5,000 or so of said employee group being temporarily out of a job, every damn one of that group will be permanently out of a job!!! Great idea!

We as employees, by not standing up for our rights are sending the message that it is okay.

I am not angry. Disgusted is a better word. Disgusted that people like you see it is as .....complaining.

It is complaining, because you refuse to do anything about it. If life is so bad, leave. Its just that simple. If you are worth more than you're being paid by AA, go somewhere else. That is what I'd do, I wouldn't spend my time crying about it, I'd do something. Of course, I also wouldn't want some union holding my hand and negeotiating my salary.

We should NOT have to leave. It is not the employees fault we had a CEO and Key executives and BOD in my opinion, that ran a once thriving and profitable company into the ground.

Until WE, the workers DEMAND accountability and ehtical business practices I feel we will continue to take the fall for these multi-millionare theives.

Did you know Carty is still the majority stock holder?
That they put him into retirement so he gets more and more money & BENEFITS.

It is off the sweat of employees like my self and every other one I encounter who do a good job and who are honest in their work!
Why aren't the people running the company held to the same standards?

What occured during the ILLEGAL RPA will not be tolerated. NOT now, NOT ever.

Instead we have people like you and the 2 previous posters who are NO BETTER than people who give crack away to the addicts. Who turn the other cheek when their child drinks their life away with a bottle of booze.
So when you all get some back bone and think more of yourselves we shall talk.

Until then do as always, sit on the sidelines and let the people who aren't afraid and who have honor, fight and win.

Period.

We should NOT have to leave. It is not the employees fault we had a CEO and Key executives and BOD in my opinion, that ran a once thriving and profitable company into the ground.

No offense, but there isn't a person or persons in the entire world that could make AA profitable at $53 a barrel oil and your major competitor being allowed to fly under bankruptcy protection for the last 2 years.

Until WE, the workers DEMAND accountability and ehtical business practices I feel we will continue to take the fall for these multi-millionare theives.

Who at AA is making a million dollars? No one. If Arpey or any of these other guys wanted to cheat someone, they'd leave. Arpey could leave for 5 times the salary tomorrow.

Did you know Carty is still the majority stock holder?

Carty is not the majority stock holder, there isn't a majority stock holder. Look at the annual report his options are set at about $20 bucks a share, they're worthless.

Oneflyer said:
No offense, but there isn't a person or persons in the entire world that could make AA profitable at $53 a barrel oil and your major competitor being allowed to fly under bankruptcy protection for the last 2 years.
Who at AA is making a million dollars? No one. If Arpey or any of these other guys wanted to cheat someone, they'd leave. Arpey could leave for 5 times the salary tomorrow.
Carty is not the majority stock holder, there isn't a majority stock holder. Look at the annual report his options are set at about $20 bucks a share, they're worthless.
[post="252250"][/post]​

Carty as far as a private stock holder. He hasn't been selling either.

Yes this airline could make money. I know how. A Lot of other airlines know how too.
But, they want to continue doing business the same old way.....................

Listen, apparently you haven't done your homework on the money trail........unless you are management?

A Lot of other airlines know how too.
But, they want to continue doing business the same old way.....................

Sure and I suppose you know the New way. Give me a break, you union guys are incredible.

Oneflyer said:
Sure and I suppose you know the New way. Give me a break, you union guys are incredible.
[post="252262"][/post]​

You Union guys? How very typical. What a cop-out.

Yes, I do know the way, so do other CEO's and Executives.

Just not the ones in the Major Airliners apparently. In my opinion, certainly not at this company!

Think up something original.....................

buhbye said:
Carty as far as a private stock holder. He hasn't been selling either.
Doesn't make him a majority shareholder. Please post a link that shows Carty as a majority shareholder.

Yes this airline could make money. I know how.
Oh, this one's gonna be good. Do please share.

Institutions hold 95% of AMR stock. Carty is not even among the top five insider shareholders. Yes, Carty was a bad CEO but he's gone. Move on already.

As far as AMR becoming profitable, it can be done. Switch over to Jetblue pay rates, work-rules, benefits, and seniority. AMR would make money hand over fist. You could even throw in the Jetblue stock option and profit sharing programs (although the stock options are only given to pilots and mechanics, if I remember correctly). Oh yeah, I almost forgot, AMR would need to outsource all of its heavy maintenance as Jetblue does.

Latest posts