Amended Complaint Be Aa F/as.

LaBradford22 said:
Institutions hold 95% of AMR stock. Carty is not even among the top five insider shareholders. Yes, Carty was a bad CEO but he's gone. Move on already.

As far as AMR becoming profitable, it can be done. Switch over to Jetblue pay rates, work-rules, benefits, and seniority. AMR would make money hand over fist. You could even throw in the Jetblue stock option and profit sharing programs (although the stock options are only given to pilots and mechanics, if I remember correctly). Oh yeah, I almost forgot, AMR would need to outsource all of its heavy maintenance as Jetblue does.
[post="252366"][/post]​

You just have no clue huh?
Too bad.
I wouldn't share my ideas with you all. You wouldn't be able to comprehend them.
Honestly, you wouldn't like my ideas, great minds like Neeleman or Branson would. They would jump at them. They would get it, but you all. Nope.

Trying to belittle me or make me look dumb only shows the narrowmindedness and old MBA mentallity that is the ruin of this company.
A company that I care so much for.

Also, Carty as listed with the SEC Insider Ownership report has him at 644,000 plus shares. He sold some earlier, but he hasn't been as busy as the others filing their FORM-4's.

I know my financials on this company. Well, very well.
So go try and intimidate someone else, because it doesn't work with me.

Have a nice Evening.

buhbye said:
I wouldn't share my ideas with you all. You wouldn't be able to comprehend them.
[post="252513"][/post]​
Oh, you hurt me so! :rolleyes:

My comprehension of your business is solid. If you're so sure of your plan, how about you PM it to me?

Incidentally, AMR has far more than 1.3M shares. Carty is nowhere near a "majority shareholder."

buhbye said:
Honestly, you wouldn't like my ideas, great minds like Neeleman or Branson would. They would jump at them. They would get it, but you all. Nope.

[post="252513"][/post]​

Well, okay, but now my not-so-great mind is confused. I thought Neeleman was the bastard that was dragging down everyone's compensation throughout this industry, and that his company was the leader in the "race to the bottom" for labor. But you're saying he's great. Help me out here.

LaBradford22 said:
Well, okay, but now my not-so-great mind is confused. I thought Neeleman was the bastard that was dragging down everyone's compensation throughout this industry, and that his company was the leader in the "race to the bottom" for labor. But you're saying he's great. Help me out here.
[post="252717"][/post]​

His airline has a totally different mindset. Totally different business philosophy. He thinks differently than any of our "executives." He is an ideas man. He brings in people who are savy, progressive and he listens.
He listens to all his employees.

Each airline is responsible for bringing down their labor compensations, by being management heavy, too many board of directors, wasteful business practices and treating their employees like dirt.