American's DFW-PEK Application in Jeopardy

THE SKY GODS HAVE SPOKEN.................THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO POSSIBLY WORK ONCE IN A WHILE 20 MINUTES MORE THAN THEIR CONTRACT STATES..............WE ALL MUST PAY FOR THEIR ARROGANCE!!!
THAT IS WHY EVERYTIME I AM CALLED TO FIX THE SKY GODS AIRPLANE I TAKE AN EXTRA 20 MINUTES OF THEIR TIME AND HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE WHILE THEY WAIT FOR ME TO SIGN THE AIRCRAFT OFF.

Yeah, the pilots blew it... :rolleyes:

Your chance to be the pinata is coming shortly Einstein. When AMR is finished trying to take APA to the woodshed, they'll be looking your way...

Your chance to be the pinata is coming shortly Einstein. When AMR is finished trying to take APA to the woodshed, they'll be looking your way...
NO YOU FELLAS ARE THE "EINSTEINS" THAT SEND THE ACARS MESSAGES IN FLIGHT ON THE WAY IN TO A MAINTENANCE STATION..................#3 TIRE PRESSURE LOW, FIRST OFFICERS SLIDING WINDOW WILL NOT OPEN, SCREW MISSING UDNDER LEFT WING, #1 ENGINE DOES NOT MAKE TAKE OFF POWER...........WELL HOW THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE MEXICO..............A SMOKING HOLE IN THE GROUND IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND WE AS A COMPANY CAN NOT AFFORD THAT BUT ALL YOU SKY GODS CARE ABOUT IS GETTING YOUR FLYING HOURS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE PILOTS ARE FOR THE PILOTS AND THE SOONER ALL THE OTHER DEPARTMENTS REALISE THAT THE BETTER OFF WE NON GODS WILL ALL BE!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WANNA BE WHITE COLLAR WORKERS WILL SELL YOUR GRAND MOTHER FOR A BUCK.

Yipes! Someone wanted to be a pilot and failed. Deal with it Skippy.
\
I GOT YOUR SKIPPY, POINDEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY BUT MY MANHOOD WAS LARGE ENOUGH AND I WAS GOOD ENOUGH WITH MY HANDS TO BE A MECHANIC AND PART TIME PILOT WIFE PLEASER .........SO JUST FLY OUT OF TOWN AND LET THE MECHNICS TAKE CARE OF THE REST!!!!!!!

\
I GOT YOUR SKIPPY, POINDEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY BUT MY MANHOOD WAS LARGE ENOUGH AND I WAS GOOD ENOUGH WITH MY HANDS TO BE A MECHANIC AND PART TIME PILOT WIFE PLEASER .........SO JUST FLY OUT OF TOWN AND LET THE MECHNICS TAKE CARE OF THE REST!!!!!!!

No doubt that if you used the same hands on her that you use on the AA fleet, she probably looks like she has been dragged behind a Ford F150.

Are you one of the clowns who always applies sealer/filler so it always look like a Great Dane left a load?

"Could not duplicate, ops check normal, ok for service", humpty dumpty dee, I'm a mechanic...... yippee ;D

LOOKING OUR WAY????????????????

WE Already lost about $20,000 a year with this concession package we have now.. Who are you kidding?

WE Already lost about $20,000 a year with this concession package we have now.. Who are you kidding?

Just out of curiosity, how much do you think WE lost with the current concessionary contract? It isn't keeping AMR management from coming after us for more... When they open early on you, we'll see just how much more they ask for...

Just out of curiosity, how much do you think WE lost with the current concessionary contract? It isn't keeping AMR management from coming after us for more... When they open early on you, we'll see just how much more they ask for...

I was responding to your post that after you, theyre coming for us.. They already came for us....
And as long as the TWU, especially the TULSA BURCHETTE & CO. FACTION have any control, they will come for us again.
You see, TULSA would rather see all of us work for WALMART wages as long as they get "theirs."

I was responding to your post that after you, theyre coming for us.. They already came for us....
And as long as the TWU, especially the TULSA BURCHETTE & CO. FACTION have any control, they will come for us again.
You see, TULSA would rather see all of us work for WALMART wages as long as they get "theirs."

I agree 100%. My union is infested with the same type of sell-outs and management wannabe's.

What I was saying is that they came after us already too, and now they're back for more (they opened early on us a few months ago to seek further concessions).

You and I are on the same team.

I agree 100%. My union is infested with the same type of sell-outs and management wannabe's.

What I was saying is that they came after us already too, and now they're back for more (they opened early on us a few months ago to seek further concessions).

Yes, and they reward themselves quite generously too!

Oh, I don't think they'll let the wages get that low. They want to be sure there's still enough net pay left to deduct your union dues. :lol:

Ah, good point!

Actually there is a difference between the two unions. As with this China route, if you had the twu, they would given the company anything they wanted to make it happen, regardless of the damage done to the contract or the membership. The twu has shown this time and time again by continually loosening up the work rules since the concessions without a membership vote. There is no doubt what would of occurred had they been in charge of your membership.

So I for one applaud your workgroup for holding its ground on this issue. The company knew months, possibly years in advance that they were going to bid on this route and are fully aware of the contractual requirements. Why not have an agreement in place prior to bidding on the route? They do the same thing all the time with all the workgroups and just hope we all go along with them. The old, our way or the highway mentality and it's about time someone said NO.

I would say the demands should have been done more tactfully, but when you compare the actual list of demands to the company bought and paid Star Telegram article, it's obvious that the company knew it wasn't getting the route at that point and needed to blame someone, and that would be the pilots.

Back