American's Fine Flight Attendants!

MiAAmi said:
TransWorldONE said:
MiAAmi said:
Imagolfer said:
This is just par for the course from Wing N A Prayer. We all know that he/she is just has an axe to grind with AA, as a former employee.

Take a look at his/her posts on FlyerTalk
This was just one more chance for TW1 to take another stab at his/her more senior co-workers. The f/a's in question were most likely wrong but again don't judge all of us by just a few.
What does "more senior" have to do with it. So..um...that comment is not a "stab?" I am really beginning to love you MiAAmi, you don't give up either. And I would be a "him." (hense the balls)
Now your sensitive? More senior means not TWA. And sorry about the gender question. "hence the balls" they were just smaller than normal.
LOL...Yeah I'm sensitive...a big sensitve guy...with big sensitive...well nevermind...lol

ozcobber said:
I'm with those who doubt the validity of the letter. I'm more interested in what's missing, not what's in the letter. What's missing is anger. And did the child's accompanying adults just sit and watch the situation unfold? I smell someone looking for a free ticket.
Most definitely looking to get something. I have never seen even with a meal. A tray and beverage delivery take an hour. There is a break between delivery and pick up.

WingNaPrayer said:
"I make it my business to know everything I can about companies I own a chunk of. "
You still own AMR?

I am pretty sure I recently read a string of your posts that said that AMR is intentionally driving the price of the stock down...if you believe that why would you possibly still own stock?

get real people, this is either a bogus letter or one stupid individual looking to get some freebies. no f/a would ever do this to a child not even the wicked witch of the west i mean come on. people are always looking for something for nothing, reminds of a story when a woman on a certain airline claimed she had dropped her huge diamond wedding ring down the blue juice and was going to sue, after some poor mechanic tried to retreive it and found no such item she finally recanted her tall tale.

i want to know why did that service take "over an hour"????? this just doesn't sound true. i know some fas are slow....but an hour for the cart to be in the aisle?????????

fliboi78 said:
i want to know why did that service take "over an hour"????? this just doesn't sound true. i know some fas are slow....but an hour for the cart to be in the aisle?????????
Why bust are a$$es for this company? They screwed us big time and lied about the deal for the 45 top executives. Why should we work so hard for less money?

MiAAmi said:
This was just one more chance for TW1 to take another stab at his/her more senior co-workers. The f/a's in question were most likely wrong but again don't judge all of us by just a few.
What does "more senior" have to do with it. So..um...that comment is not a "stab?" I am really beginning to love you MiAAmi, you don't give up either. And I would be a "him." (hense the balls) [/QUOTE]
Now your sensitive? More senior means not TWA. And sorry about the gender question. "hence the balls" they were just smaller than normal. [/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back