AMFA leader says lets get rid of U & UAL

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/20/2003 5:02:05 PM mwa wrote:
[P]He should have learned the value of honesty from Gordo - then he would not have lied to and double crossed the pilots in regard to their pension plan.[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]Did he lie to you or did someone tell you he said something that leads you to believe he lied? Put yourself in Daves position. He's between a rock and a hard place. I do not believe he wants the pilots to lose their pension. What could he possibly get out of that? I know, I know, you say it's the money but he's much smarter than that. All that money isn't worth the cost in employee relations.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/19/2003 8:55:25 AM trvlr64 wrote:

HHmmm?! I'd rather walk or take a Greyhound bus than fly Northwest. This PAX had the unfortunate period last year when I had to fly NW instead of U or UA. Even though I don't find UA staff that pleasant, they were a heck of a lot nicer than those rude jerks from NW. (US is of course always the best!)

Wonder if NW is in as a good shape financially as they say they are. Sounds almost like a smoke screen to me.

----------------
[/blockquote]
Although your comments probably don't merit a response I think it is unfair to assume all the employees of NWA are "jerks". Everyone knows there are employees with bad attitudes at every company. I'm sorry you may have run into more than your share in your experience. There are many hard working employees at NWA. Comments like yours serve no purpose but to divide airline employees by uniform when we should all be working together. There are more important things like stopping management from changing the railway labor act in their favor. The comments of Mr. McFarland don't represent all employees of NWA. Grow up trvlr64!

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/030121/airlines_2.html

perfect example of why if you live in a glasshouse you should not throw stones....story goes that major airlines are shopping around for bk lawyers including guess who yeh NW say they shopping around..will they need it..only time will tell...