Nwa Mechanics Lose Layoff Dispute

PORKCHOP said:
Can anyone verify the closing of the wheel and brake shop at Northwest.
Sorry Porkchop but I don't have that information with me at this time as I am not at NWA. I will see if I can find out anything but it will probably take me longer than it would for you to find out from somebody else on these boards. Have you tried asking this on the NWA thread?? Maybe someone there can help you better.

Since I don't know if you are a mechanic or even at NWA I can't advise you who to go to for more information. A union member can go to their local and find out some information or can find out who to contact.

Good luck. . .

NyQuill said:
The TWU fights for membership's rights to hold employment daily, and wins!

scamfa fights for whoever is left over after the bloodbathe...and loses! Gotta love your staying power though, even after the obvious lack of negotiating and arbitration power amfa has displayed you still back a loser, all the way down the unemployment line.
You obviously do not know the difference between fighting and winning, vs surrendering and losing.

Bob Owens said:
NyQuill said:
The TWU fights for membership's rights to hold employment daily, and wins!

scamfa fights for whoever is left over after the bloodbathe...and loses! Gotta love your staying power though, even after the obvious lack of negotiating and arbitration power amfa has displayed you still back a loser, all the way down the unemployment line.
You obviously do not know the difference between fighting and winning, vs surrendering and losing.
Great Bob, and now you think that the loss of thousands and thousands of jobs is winning!!!

Why don't you tell that to the masses laid off from the "negligence" of amfa Bob!!!

Another Me First Association!!
Where we can lose thousands of jobs and still be happy!!!!

wernerklemperer.jpg

Twuer engaged in his usual disinformation.

Twuer has a long way to go before he can snatch the pebble from CIO's hand! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey now, wait a minute CIO, you'll have Ken and Bob upset with that statement. And Dave "the charter is arriving soon" Stewart with his " I had dinner with a midget" attitude. Hey Dave, did you get the phone books for your master to sit on for him? And did his shoes leave polished from your slobber? I hope I'm not ruining our relationship here, you a joke.