Amfa National Election Results

Glad to hear you are still in good standing. How about attending a local membership meeting or two before the year is out, the door is always open....

We will get to hear details about how you are kicking the companies ass in termination arbitration instead of the bee-hive? About how with $10 million in the bank it is more important to have big splash parties, make political yard signs out back, and have you, the great and powerful machinist put on termination cases instead lawyers? You will vote a concession to save a job but not hire a lawyer for someone that has been terminated from employment. Yeah, I will be there in full support that crap next month. They place you upon the alter and you are one with the bus and the unskilled.

Amazing how once someone is fully brought into the cult they become blind and deaf.
I know first hand, I was there once myself.

We will get to hear details about how you are kicking the companies ass in termination arbitration instead of the bee-hive? About how with $10 million in the bank it is more important to have big splash parties, make political yard signs out back, and have you, the great and powerful machinist put on termination cases instead lawyers? You will vote a concession to save a job but not hire a lawyer for someone that has been terminated from employment. Yeah, I will be there in full support that crap next month. They place you upon the alter and you are one with the bus and the unskilled.

Amazing how once someone is fully brought into the cult they become blind and deaf.
I know first hand, I was there once myself.

Grrrawwwwerrrrr..... :lol:

Glad to hear you are still in good standing. How about attending a local membership meeting or two before the year is out, the door is always open....
The door may always open today, however in the past the door has been closed. The funny part about the whole representational election issue is that those who are for the TWU and industrial unionism fear an election for the mechanics.

Latest posts

Back