National officer elected....imagine that?

Zimmerman was not in it anymore an never mounted a serious election campaign. Gilboy didn't run for president.

Bob YOU came up with a plan to merge all the locals in your Little kiss ass letter. Did you forget?

And you are a 30 year guy in term D. You know exactly which arse cheek to kiss and when.

Only one of the above statements is correct. Can you guess which?

Zimmerman was not in it anymore an never mounted a serious election campaign. Gilboy didn't run for president.

Bob YOU came up with a plan to merge all the locals in your Little kiss ass letter. Did you forget?

Some can read the writing on the wall, others cant. Gilboy went from President to running for EBoard, and lost.

Seems you are still concerned but as I told you before, Jim Litttles ass is all yours for the kissing, no need to worry about me. I may kiss my wifes, not somebody elses wife, not my Secretarys (dont even have one) and certainly not any male ass, that type of behavior is what we expect from appointed false Unionists such as yourself.

No Chuck I never said nor insinuated that. You know what a delegate is right? Delegates vote for the Int'l you know that. Delegates are voted in by members. Do the delegates have no responsibility?

Corrupt was the lies you and others told to members in your Local 562 videos. Finally people woke up and didn't believe your nonsense. Remember Chuck, you said if we voted anything down we got the last best offer. That's a lie Chuck that you stated in the videos. We don't get the last best offer to vote in BK, we get the term sheet. Just like the pilots. The APFA told their members that but your chose to lie in the video. You were probably secretly hoping that Judge Lane would do what you have always wanted, to shed those pesky TUL members so that you could get your geo-pay and raise your base pay at the expense of all those overhaul jobs being outsourced. Your a real swell guy. Did you learn your killer negotiating skills from your marriage counseling practice?

Ahhh.....the entertainment is back. Gimme a double!!

TWU hasn't run a corrupt election. Just because you don't agree with the delegate election process doesn't mean it's corrupt. You do know that the U.S. Presidential elections are done by delegates, so are the nominating conventions.

AMFA Nat'l election was not legitimate. They ran the first election and the incumbents all got voted out. Then the Nat'l decided the election needed to have a complete rerun because of some posting. Then they all lose again. Maybe there will be another do-over by AMFA. Great union AMFA. Less than 30% of their members voted for the Nat'l officers. The direct election vote got all those 20,000 members they had in 2004 a big benefit didn't it? They now have 3,000 members left! Do the members who lost their jobs get to vote on t;he Nat'l officers? That direct election process really helped all those AMTs who lost their jobs.

Hey Don,

You ignore the fact that atd delegates must have non-atd delegates "vote" on issues related to those of us in the atd. The twu fabricates democracy to accommodate the the appointed ones.

When does the membership get ballots for all international officer candidates? Will gless's campaign slogan be "Lower your expectations with me!" ?

Go AMFA!

Hey Don,

You ignore the fact that atd delegates must have non-atd delegates "vote" on issues related to those of us in the atd. The twu fabricates democracy to accommodate the the appointed ones.

When does the membership get ballots for all international officer candidates? Will gless's campaign slogan be "Lower your expectations with me!" ?

Go AMFA!
Gless's slogan will be: "Look what a GED did for me!"

I see our entertainment boy is back. And now it looks like HSS is trying to back him up, lol... Gotta love this stuff.

Spin, Spin, Spin yet again. AMFA DID NOT do an election re-run because certain people were voted out. It was IN FACT re-ran do to some election laws were mistakenly broken by the guys that were running against the existing officers. Now if you say that AMFA is corrupt as you have said, and that it was all re-ran because "Louie didn't get his cronies voted back in" then why in the hell didn't Louie have all the candidates removed from running until the next election? AMFA is not corrupted. They had a re-run, and yes, the same results prevailed, but it was all done fairly and "by the laws" that govern union elections. AMFA actually showed it's true colors, and the fact that they ARE transparent and follow the laws that govern them.
Now lets all watch the newbies coming into AMFA National, and let's see if they can do good for the membership. If not they will be removed, trust me they are going to be watched under a microscope, if they do not produce for the membership, they will be removed. Besides that, once AMFA is voted in at AA, then AA will be running the National anyway. Keep spinning overspeed, you are entertaining at least...

More BS from you SWAMT.

Explain these two quotes from the SWA board....

Those people that lost are just upset they will go back to there box. I think it is a bad idea to rerun this vote... Sore losers is what they are. And for Coonrid instead of him loosing by just 60+ votes I hope he loses by a 1000 votes this time. The guys that were voted in is who we need and want in office! They are good guys and will do AMFA good. The membership has voted! And yes I know exactly what they are accused of!
Coonrid contest every vote like he did this one before the voting had passed. And if he would have won he would have retracted his appeal that was sent in a month before voting was complete. He did that same thing 8mths ago when he thought he was going to loose the nomination to Lee. And when others contested the vote about confusion he emailed Mr Key saying the vote was not confusing. And that is fact. Those guys that won they won by the vote of membership there was no lost ballots or extra ballots. And if it's re run again you watch and mark this statement: they will lose by more votes than this time and it will be close to double. The only exception will be the secretary, but I still feel he will lose. I know most all running and the 2 bigger positions that won ate for the best with AMFA.

Point: AMFA is not immune to the slime of politics. It affects the craft association just the same as all the rest of the unions.

More BS from you SWAMT.

Point: AMFA is not immune to the slime of politics. It affects the craft association just the same as all the rest of the unions.

Keep posting Anomaly.
You put your credibility on two postings from a forum?? Wow, that says alot.
Nothing in my post you listed is not BS. It is all true and factual. All this info came from AMFA National as well as AMFA local 11 including individuals that were involved in the proccess. Louie Key has also put out an official letter explaining the re-run reasons as well.
Again, your just pulling from one indivisual who seems to be wanting coonrod out of office very bad. AMFA did the right thing by doing a re-run. I care more that AMFA did the right thing, what's done is done. Rather the same people stayed in office or not, the right thing was done, period. And you have to admitt Anomaly, if this was to happen with the teamsters there would be no re-run. This I know for a fact...

More BS from you SWAMT.

One guy doesn't like another guy.

Wow, real slime of politics there.

One guy doesn't like another guy.

Wow, real slime of politics there.

Jack Coonrod (Local 11) 262 votes
Michael P. Nelson (Local 18) 414 votes

Looks like more than one guy. BTW, Let SWAMT answer. I like his posts... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Keep posting Anomaly.
You put your credibility on two postings from a forum?? Wow, that says alot.
Nothing in my post you listed is not BS. It is all true and factual. All this info came from AMFA National as well as AMFA local 11 including individuals that were involved in the proccess. Louie Key has also put out an official letter explaining the re-run reasons as well.
Again, your just pulling from one indivisual who seems to be wanting coonrod out of office very bad. AMFA did the right thing by doing a re-run. I care more that AMFA did the right thing, what's done is done. Rather the same people stayed in office or not, the right thing was done, period. And you have to admitt Anomaly, if this was to happen with the teamsters there would be no re-run. This I know for a fact...

Latest posts

Back