AMFA vs Idustrial Unions for elections of National Officers

Without the Baker Letter it will be nice to see you shut your mouth and work with the people you screwed over. You can tell them about your plans for world domination while you "work" leveling a tray table on BC.

Overspeed, man you lost it. You need to take a chill pill. Take some time off and spend it with the family. Come back and see us when you feel better.

Reactions: 2 people
I believe the arbitrator got it exactly right and saw one side about to receive a windfall while the other side got their seniority deluded. While you disagree.

I agree that the AirTran guys basically won the lottery, even if they were stapled, even if they were laid off, they got their foot in the door of the last good airline to work for.

Without the Baker Letter it will be nice to see you shut your mouth and work with the people you screwed over. You can tell them about your plans for world domination while you "work" leveling a tray table on BC.

Difference between you and I is that I enjoyed working on tray tables, engine Changes etc. I was ready to go back Oct 12, had my spot to bid and everything, but now they pushed it back to Dec. I'm number 24 at a station with 350. Probably 15 of those ahead of me are CC, TCC or Inspector. The people I work with welcome me back, with the possible exception of the one guy that may get bumped off Days, can you say the same? Sounds to me like the IBT/AMFA raids are getting you nervous, maybe you will be the one who has to work with the people you screwed over?

You are so pissed because even though Fleet continues to get UBB and maint doesnt you havent heard one complaint from any of the Maint Presidents. Why? Because unlike you we like being mechanics. Plus with the pilots doing their jobs there will be plenty of OT. If they keep it up who knows, maybe I'll make as much as you!

Reactions: 2 people
Difference between you and I is that I enjoyed working on tray tables, engine Changes etc. I was ready to go back Oct 12, had my spot to bid and everything, but now they pushed it back to Dec. I'm number 24 at a station with 350. Probably 15 of those ahead of me are CC, TCC or Inspector. The people I work with welcome me back, with the possible exception of the one guy that may get bumped off Days, can you say the same? Sounds to me like the IBT/AMFA raids are getting you nervous, maybe you will be the one who has to work with the people you screwed over?

You are so pissed because even though Fleet continues to get UBB and maint doesnt you havent heard one complaint from any of the Maint Presidents. Why? Because unlike you we like being mechanics. Plus with the pilots doing their jobs there will be plenty of OT. If they keep it up who knows, maybe I'll make as much as you!
That would have to be ONE of the only things YOU haven't complained about Bob. I would tend to think the only reason you have not worked that specific complaint into almost each and every post you make like you have $20,000 is that yourself and your pathetic "Skull and Bones" wanna be mini Society most likely have a plan. To be so busy with your mechanic job that there is no time to do your TWU Presidential obligation therefore thinking it will push the AMFA fence riders and the AMTs on the line that have signed IBT cards that supposedly don't exist to sign AMFA cards. With the campaign promise of placing an end to the chaos of not having a full-time Local President that has the time and means to do the day to day functions and duties of which he/she is elected and paid to do. You are too transparent most of the time and your "Tell all because I don't use an alias" helps a bunch. (lol pathetic) That could be yours and the other "Men amongst Men" chest pounders downfall.

Time will tell if my prediction is right Bob "The Twenty Thousand Dollar Man-Flop" Owens. Unlike you I am skeptical of my own predictions instead of selling myself as the "Guru of all Aviation, Law and Union". Part of a post I made in M&R Early Out earned partial moderator deletion, so I will clean it up so you can read the message. Since I assume you didn't do the early out sign up and it is now closed and you do nothing but Complain and Whine about how bad you have it here at AA why not take your cause elsewhere. I am pretty sure your Local and AA can exist without you. Since you seem to know not how to "Suck it up and Drive On" this place and BK probably isn't for you. The other carriers that you seem to think will follow suit can probably use you expertise in fragmentation of their Unions as you have helped happen here. I'm not saying you are the reason but you sure have been there when Fragmentation needed you most.

That would have to be ONE of the only things YOU haven't complained about Bob. I would tend to think the only reason you have not worked that specific complaint into almost each and every post you make like you have $20,000 is that yourself and your pathetic "Skull and Bones" wanna be mini Society most likely have a plan. To be so busy with your mechanic job that there is no time to do your TWU Presidential obligation therefore thinking it will push the AMFA fence riders and the AMTs on the line that have signed IBT cards that supposedly don't exist to sign AMFA cards. With the campaign promise of placing an end to the chaos of not having a full-time Local President that has the time and means to do the day to day functions and duties of which he/she is elected and paid to do. You are too transparent most of the time and your "Tell all because I don't use an alias" helps a bunch. (lol pathetic) That could be yours and the other "Men amongst Men" chest pounders downfall.

Time will tell if my prediction is right Bob "The Twenty Thousand Dollar Man-Flop" Owens. Unlike you I am skeptical of my own predictions instead of selling myself as the "Guru of all Aviation, Law and Union". Part of a post I made in M&R Early Out earned partial moderator deletion, so I will clean it up so you can read the message. Since I assume you didn't do the early out sign up and it is now closed and you do nothing but Complain and Whine about how bad you have it here at AA why not take your cause elsewhere. I am pretty sure your Local and AA can exist without you. Since you seem to know not how to "Suck it up and Drive On" this place and BK probably isn't for you. The other carriers that you seem to think will follow suit can probably use you expertise in fragmentation of their Unions as you have helped happen here. I'm not saying you are the reason but you sure have been there when Fragmentation needed you most.
A/C Tynker

I thought you told me that you support the union that is in place, that attacking the opinions of others was not the way it should be. You have the right to support the TWU and he has the right to his opinion as well. Some things he says we all must take with a grain of salt. I have read alot of stuff here and added some of my own thoughts as well. If he stays or goes is for him to decide, isn't it?

Latest posts