AMFA & NW resume talks after 360 day strike

Have to send your kids out to do the job. Now that's priceless.

Not even the IAM faithful like Hurley. BELIEVE ME! The guy has had a non productive reputation for many years. The former NW guys at work have made jokes about him that were most unkind.

After watching the news video one must conclude that Hurley's offspring isn't too sharp either. Bring out the Doberman, spray a lady with a hose then shoot off your mouth and look stupid. What a kid! If I've ever seen a valid arguement for "planned parenthood", Hurley's kid is the "real deal".

What is in a name? Hurley sounds a lot like the stomach flu. :)

Thanks for the story (some of it may even be true :shock: )

Some of you are ‘way…….’ too easy.

I gave you a link to 'Al Clark' (the Umpire) {Linky -> » June 18, 2001

June 18, 2001: Major League Baseball fires umpire Al Clark. Speculation is that he had been asking players for a large number of autographs with implicit threats of retaliation in terms of close calls if they didn't agree.

and some of you still do not grasp the concept of how this 'entity' is manipulating you. :rolleyes:

Sad it is. :down:

Do you actually believe that all of the self acclimations that this liar has put out are even close to being accurate? :stupid:

Please……….Give me a Freaking break! :rant:

And to beat it all, you speak to ‘it’ :censored: as if it were a real ‘honest’ person!!!

Please, some of you grow a brain………

<Insert FU Icon here> UT

Some of you are ‘way…….’ too easy.

I gave you a link to 'Al Clark' (the Umpire) {Linky -> » June 18, 2001

and some of you still do not grasp the concept of how this 'entity' is manipulating you. :rolleyes:

Sad it is. :down:

Do you actually believe that all of the self acclimations that this liar has put out are even close to being accurate? :stupid:

Please……….Give me a Freaking break! :rant:

And to beat it all, you speak to ‘it’ :censored: as if it were a real ‘honest’ person!!!

Please, some of you grow a brain………

<Insert FU Icon here> UT
Now THATS funny as hell! :up: :lol: