AMS trip

trvlr64

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
FLL
I only hope your bosses do read these boards but to be safe I will be sending an email directly to consumer affairs.

I wanted to thank the employees of USAirways, especially Marilyn (flight #42) and Martene (flight #43) for a wonderful birthday/vacation experience these past 5 days. Again, the frontline employees are what make USAirways a great airline to fly with. My friends and I had such a nice time before arriving in AMS and on our way back home that I can''t wait until my flight to MAD in September. Although I''m sure my flights to CLT and LGA next week for work will be just as nice, as usual, the international group took great care of us. Thanks so much.

Thanks PITbull and DEA for wishing me a happy birthday too.

AMS is a fantastic U destination. Those flights are always fun and the service has always been great. The station at AMS is great too. I love going to AMS on U.

Travlr64,

That is why, my dear friend, that I just love these employees at U.

Again, happiest birthday to you.

----------------
On 7/10/2003 5:43:48 PM golden1 wrote:

Pardon my cynicism, but we are talking about US?

HM?????????????

----------------​

No need for cynicism Golden1. Those women on my flights were the best 2 flight attendants I''ve had on a trip in a very long time. Not only were they good to me and my friends during the trip but to the entire Envoy cabin. But I did garner more attention from them than anyone else. I was the only US1 on both flights. Don''t know if that helped, but they made those flights fun.

I sent an email off to Consumer Affairs. I will let you know what the response is.

But don''t get me started on PHL and the mess that Dave and crew have caused there. I could give you an earful on that subject, but I''m not in the mood to PHL bash right now. JETLAG!!

trvlr,no need to relay message''s concerning PHL, I worked PM''s for the longest,when when I did not have to do,it was for the shift differential.

Night after nite, PHL ATC delayes,I''m on straight AM''s what a difference,now I have the entire day no headaches andif flts are dlyd-I''m out the door at a reasonable hour..

Buy Bye....

Junior and I do mean junior(like new hire agents),are experiencing the delays, those that were hired WITH NO AIRLINE EXPERIENCE>

Wonder how they like working and dealing for $8.86 per hr?

Would you like ''fries''with that order?

----------------
On 7/10/2003 6:39:58 PM trvlr64 wrote:

Those women on my flights were the best 2 flight attendants I''ve had on a trip in a very long time. Not only were they good to me and my friends during the trip but to the entire Envoy cabin
----------------​

Was one of them named Clarice, by chance? She was fantastic, as was the rest of her crew. I had her on an AMS run and was talking to her for quite a while. She said AMS is her favorite US destination to work, Coach or Envoy. Fly over day 1, stay there day 2, return day 3, home on day 4.

Back