Trip Report

QA4Jet-A

Veteran
Feb 2, 2006
My Computer
Visit site
I'd like to take a few moments and post my experience on US Airways. I was asked by my Director if I could cram in a PUJ trip with one week notice so I proceded to contact my Pass Bureau and sent them the Flight info. Received the info 2 minutes before I was to leave for the Terminal in ATL and discovered it was SA. There seemed to be enough seats available down and back so I hopped in the car and sped for the airport. Trip was to fly FL to CLT in the afternoon of 5/20, overnight, and continue the next morning. Arrived at the airport in CLT a solid 2.5 hours early to check in... got my gate pass, Counter Agent was very nice, and proceeded to the gate. Checked in with the Gate agent, who was very nice as well, got a seat assignment and took a seat. Boarding went smooth and I believe we left within DOT On time. Flight down was quite nice and all the F/As were very professional and courteous. The in-flight Mag had a Bear of a crossword puzzle which occupied a considerable amount of brain cells and time. Next thing I knew, we were over land and on initial descent. Landed I think 10 min early and crew was great as PAX de-planed. Unfortunately, it appeared the Return trip was full so I contacted my Airline who bought me a ticket back on another carrier. All in all, I have to say Thank You US Airways employees for a pleasent trip. Those that I encountered were very professional and a joy to fly with. Keep up the great work!

QA :D