An Impossible challenge

Kim has nukes.
Just because he isn't testing doesn't mean he can't make more of them.
The testing part was to prove that they have nukes.
To Trumps credit, he didn't overreact when Kim tested ICBMs.
Trump is kicking the can just like all the other politicians before him.
Um ok....and? Kim has nukes. Not Trumps fault. As for kicking the can there isn't much he (or anyone before him) can do now is there? Short of going to war with China.

Gotta hand it to you lefties. You really know how to beat a dead horse.

How-long-can-you-beat-a-dead-horse.jpg

I don't think I mentioned Russia....ever.

KC you can go on saying the same thing over and over post after post after post after post after post but the repetition doesn't validate your point. Also have you noticed your posts are filled with fantasy. if you look they are filled with "I think" "but to me" "for all we know" "i'm sure" "he could have" "tells me" "Trump may have" "and he surely would have". All this stuff is in your imagination. You draw all these conclusions from your TDS addled mind. Seriously, get help.
Man he has your number KCFlyer.

Though he pretty much said the same thing I have said about liberals for years. They delve into the absurd and the fantastic in an attempt to validate their arguments.

Zom JFK I have done the same thing to KCFlyer in the past. That is group a bunch of his post together and pretty much did the same thing you did.

Seems he is still playing from the same playbook.

Man he has your number KCFlyer.

Though he pretty much said the same thing I have said about liberals for years. They delve into the absurd and the fantastic in an attempt to validate their arguments.

Zom JFK I have done the same thing to KCFlyer in the past. That is group a bunch of his post together and pretty much did the same thing you did.

Seems he is still playing from the same playbook.

Yeah. I call 'em as I see 'em. Trump was planning to host the attackers that brought down the World Trade Center on American soil the week of the attacks. And you guys have your heads so far up Trumps rump that you can't defend him for considering that. I only know that if a certain president I know of would have even considered meeting the exact same person....and even if he considered meeting him on the other side of the world, you folks would be calling him a terrorist sympathizer. Is there anything that Trump might do that you would find questionable? It's okay to grab puzzy's. It's okay to have your business and your family profit from tax dollars spent at his resorts. It wasn't okay that Obama golfed, but it's fine that Trump golfs twice as much. Not only that, Trump PROFITS from all his golfing. But it doesn't bother the supporters. He's your Svengali.

Yeah. I call 'em as I see 'em. Trump was planning to host the attackers that brought down the World Trade Center on American soil the week of the attacks. And you guys have your heads so far up Trumps rump that you can't defend him for considering that. I only know that if a certain president I know of would have even considered meeting the exact same person....and even if he considered meeting him on the other side of the world, you folks would be calling him a terrorist sympathizer. Is there anything that Trump might do that you would find questionable? It's okay to grab puzzy's. It's okay to have your business and your family profit from tax dollars spent at his resorts. It wasn't okay that Obama golfed, but it's fine that Trump golfs twice as much. Not only that, Trump PROFITS from all his golfing. But it doesn't bother the supporters. He's your Svengali.
If and would, the official language of the left.

Don't worry KCFlyer the left is still king when it comes to double standards and hypocrisy.

If and would, the official language of the left.

Don't worry KCFlyer the left is still king when it comes to double standards and hypocrisy.
No if's and's or but's about it....Trump WAS planning to host the terrorists on American soil - absolutely no doubt about it. Had they not done what terrorists do, he WOULD have met them on American soil. You all screamed that Obama was a traitor for even saying he would CONSIDER meeting a despot (Kim). And I'd say you all are defending Trump for actually PLANNING to meet a terrorist on America soil the week commemorating their vicious attack on our country. But I can't say that because not one of you has yet to defend Trump in any way. You just become the language police. But I understand....As I said - it's an impossible challenge.

No if's and's or but's about it....Trump WAS planning to host the terrorists on American soil - absolutely no doubt about it. Had they not done what terrorists do, he WOULD have met them on American soil. You all screamed that Obama was a traitor for even saying he would CONSIDER meeting a despot (Kim). And I'd say you all are defending Trump for actually PLANNING to meet a terrorist on America soil the week commemorating their vicious attack on our country. But I can't say that because not one of you has yet to defend Trump in any way. You just become the language police. But I understand....As I said - it's an impossible challenge.
I did.

No, you really didn't. Here's what you've said in this thread. In on you claim to have answered in post 82...where you said "he cancelled". But you don't have a problem that he PLANNED a meeting...that means he needed to pick a date for the meeting...and the date he chose was the week of the 9/11 anniversary. I look at the planning for that and say "WTF is he thinking". Then the Taliban did what the Taliban does best, and they forced his hand to cancel. That does NOT change the fact that he fully intended to meet them on American soil on the anniversary of their attack on America.

^^^This^^^

Sadly logic doesn't work on you. You're completely irrational.

The only impossible challenge is trying to reason with you.

Yes KC I live in NYC and I watched the towers burn with my own eyes. Still i'm not going to have a conniption over a meeting THAT HE CANCELLED. your repetition on this is really showing how deranged you are.

KC you can go on saying the same thing over and over post after post after post after post after post but the repetition doesn't validate your point. Also have you noticed your posts are filled with fantasy. if you look they are filled with "I think" "but to me" "for all we know" "i'm sure" "he could have" "tells me" "Trump may have" "and he surely would have". All this stuff is in your imagination. You draw all these conclusions from your TDS addled mind. Seriously, get help.

"I wonder if"
You can always be counted on to illustrate my point KC.

I thought comparisons were against the rules. So Trump got PLAYED by Kim Jong Un? How so? More from that vivid imagination of yours? You know I did think Obama was a total nebbish but I never obsessed on it like you do with Trump. Not even a fraction. I still had respect for the office but we both know your TDS wont allow you to do that. Who needs to defend Trump with you around? The more he drives you insane the more i'm convinced hes doing things right. Feel free to respond with yet another nonsense post filled with tales from your bizarre imagination.

"Must have"
Yep welcome to another episode of inside the warped mind of KC. The only ones getting played KC are you and the Democrats.

Yes Trump got played........but only in your mind.

It would be even easier if I made this crap up in my head the way you do.

If that's the case you're reading things written by people with overactive imaginations driven by TDS.

Again all in your head KC.A narcissist? One could say that about 90% of politicians and celebrities. Dementia? Not sure where you get that but then again i'm not sure how you come up with half the crap you come up with besides that you're crazed with TDS.
FWIW Yes I did read post #82.

Um ok....and? Kim has nukes. Not Trumps fault. As for kicking the can there isn't much he (or anyone before him) can do now is there? Short of going to war with China.

You all screamed that Obama was a traitor for even saying he would CONSIDER meeting a despot (Kim)
Who is you all? I never said that.

The list of traitorous behavior from Obama (and the Clinton's) is long and varied. I don't consider being willing to meet with another world leader even on the list.

Again you are delving into the absurd and the fantastic.

I ask, where was your criticism when they opened Park51 in September of 2011?

I don't recall hearing a peep out of you.

Feel free to review your post history to prove me wrong. That is if you can sift through all the garbage, and man....... do you generate a lot of garbage.

No, you really didn't. Here's what you've said in this thread. In on you claim to have answered in post 82...where you said "he cancelled". But you don't have a problem that he PLANNED a meeting...that means he needed to pick a date for the meeting...and the date he chose was the week of the 9/11 anniversary. I look at the planning for that and say "WTF is he thinking". Then the Taliban did what the Taliban does best, and they forced his hand to cancel. That does NOT change the fact that he fully intended to meet them on American soil on the anniversary of their attack on America.
Yes KC I live in NYC and I watched the towers burn with my own eyes. Still i'm not going to have a conniption over a meeting THAT HE CANCELLED. your repetition on this is really showing how deranged you are.
Sure I did KC. It says it right there. I said it's not worth having a conniption over.Your flipping out over this dosen't change the fact that it's really nothing in the big picture. Also thank you for showing all those other examples of me defending Trump by pointing out that your criticism stems from your TDS driven imagination.

Sure I did KC. It says it right there. I said it's not worth having a conniption over.Your flipping out over this dosen't change the fact that it's really nothing in the big picture. Also thank you for showing all those other examples of me defending Trump by pointing out that your criticism stems from your TDS driven imagination.
Okay....I will make a deal with you. I will admit that I have TDS if you can stand here and say that if Obama considered the exact same thing at the exact same time that you would have been just as fine with it. Because Obama DID consider far LESS offensive things, and got skewered by the right.

Who is you all? I never said that.

The list of traitorous behavior from Obama (and the Clinton's) is long and varied. I don't consider being willing to meet with another world leader even on the list.

Again you are delving into the absurd and the fantastic.

I ask, where was your criticism when they opened Park51 in September of 2011?

I don't recall hearing a peep out of you.

Feel free to review your post history to prove me wrong. That is if you can sift through all the garbage, and man....... do you generate a lot of garbage.

What role did Obama, Clinton, FDR, Truman, Kennedy or Johnson paly in the opening of Park51?

Okay....I will make a deal with you. I will admit that I have TDS if you can stand here and say that if Obama considered the exact same thing at the exact same time that you would have been just as fine with it. Because Obama DID consider far LESS offensive things, and got skewered by the right.
I thought comparisons were against the rules but ok. If Obama scheduled the same meeting and cancelled it no I wouldn't have cared. Your turn.