An Impossible challenge

What role did Obama, Clinton, FDR, Truman, Kennedy or Johnson paly in the opening of Park51?
Wow.... are you really that stupid?

I did not say they had anything to do with it.

I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy.

Your outrage seems to be conditional.

Understand now or do I have to dumb it down for you further?

Would it help if I used bold type and bright colors?

I can tell you I find a "Ground Zero mosque" a hell of a lot more offensive than a meeting to attempt to hammer out a peace deal.

Last edited:
On AMerican soil, the week of 9/11. Sorry...gotta call bullshit on this one.
Wow I should have known a leftist like you wouldn't keep his word. You should change your name to KC liar.

Last edited:
I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy.

Your outrage seems to be conditional.

I can tell you I find a "Ground Zero mosque" a hell of a lot more offensive than a meeting to attempt to hammer out a peace deal.

On AMerican soil, the week of 9/11. Sorry...gotta call bullshit on this one.
I can't blame you for totally ignoring the fact I just called you out for being a hypocrite.

I mean, the proof is all over the forum. Can't really defend the obvious, especially when you are your own worst enemy.

Keep dodging reality KCFlyer. You are doing an excellent job.
tenor.gif

Reactions: cltrat
I can't blame you for totally ignoring the fact I just called you out for being a hypocrite.

I mean, the proof is all over the forum. Can't really defend the obvious, especially when you are your own worst enemy.

tenor.gif

Again...which president approved Park51?

tenor.gif

Trump is KYC's chronic hemorrhoid condition.
He just cant stop itching it and at the end of they day, all he has is a stinky finger.

Again....this is not about any president, it is about your conditional outrage.
This freaking thread was started to discuss defending Trump for inviting a terrorist leader...the group that brought down the WTC on 9/11/2001...to meet on American soil the very week of the anniversary of that event. You can't defend that....you somehow call me a hypocrite because I don't blast private individuals from building a Mosque near ground zero. But I guess if you look at it one way, Trump IS kind of a private company since he's profiting from his presidency.

This freaking thread was started to discuss defending Trump for inviting a terrorist leader...the group that brought down the WTC on 9/11/2001...to meet on American soil the very week of the anniversary of that event. You can't defend that....you somehow call me a hypocrite because I don't blast private individuals from building a Mosque near ground zero. But I guess if you look at it one way, Trump IS kind of a private company since he's profiting from his presidency.
People are defending Trump. It seems you just can't handle it. Get a grip KC liar.

People are defending Trump. It seems you just can't handle it. Get a grip KC liar.
They haven't defended him. They've insulted me, but I said they could because I know that's the only way they can "defend" him. You give him credit for cancelling the meeting with the terrorist, but give him a pass for planning in over the anniversary of one of the worst events in our nations history....the event the guy he was going to meet was partially responsible for.

They haven't defended him. They've insulted me, but I said they could because I know that's the only way they can "defend" him. You give him credit for cancelling the meeting with the terrorist, but give him a pass for planning in over the anniversary of one of the worst events in our nations history....the event the guy he was going to meet was partially responsible for.

While you been stuck on mindless repeat, it seems you really are missing out on the latest events.

Your liberal bed-wetting peers have moved onto various other faux outrages.

While you been stuck on mindless repeat, it seems you really are missing out on the latest events.

Your liberal bed-wetting peers have moved onto various other faux outrages.
YOu know, I've never posted about Russia, Investigations or impeachment, other than to say that impeachment will most certainly result in Trump's re-election. Flyover red state voter has their head just that far up their bum.