And The Benghazi Cover Up Continues !

179133_571721746195099_847944896_n.jpg

Where's the part where he and his SecState make up an absolute lie, deny support to those on the ground and then continue to lie about it for several weeks even up to and including a ceremony at Dover?
All so it wouldn't affect them in the upcoming election.....nothing like God and Country..
Abuse of power??
And you try to defend these Anti- American liars.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm talking about the number of attacks and the death toll. All it takes is one major one to outdo others. And lets face it, if Clinton, who was on his way out anyway, would have started hunting for bin Laden back then, maybe 9/11 would have been avoided.

I'm talking about the number of attacks and the death toll. All it takes is one major one to outdo others. And lets face it, if Clinton, who was on his way out anyway, would have started hunting for bin Laden back then, maybe 9/11 would have been avoided.
He tried that but was accused of wagging the dog while being investigated by the Newt.

Clinton had bin Laden in his sight and called off the shot !

"Bin Laden Lived To Fight Another Day--Thanks To Bill Clinton!"

"Just as we will never forget Sept. 11, we should not forget the dereliction of duty by President Clinton and those who were his enablers."

http://www.forbes.co...bill-clinton/2/

And in the article, it mentions none other than Panetta , being involved and Clinton "FORGOT" the launch codes.............twice !

Latest posts