And The Benghazi Cover Up Continues !

Protect Hillary at all costs for her incompetence......

Committee had access and knowledge all the time, it has to be exposed to the American people to see how corrupt this administration is.
Dell, quit hitting Hillary the patron saint of libtards!

I'm sorry but this would be more fun if Bush was President.

If this had been Bush or anyone else with a R after their name, the MSM would have been crawling all over Libya the next day, and probably would have found the perpetrators on their own before the election...

That's OK. I'm hopeful that there will be a few more people in the know who decide to come forward after seeing what transpired yesterday.

Apparently, there's still more to come out. At least that's what Tom Coburn seems to be hinting at.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/may/9/sen-tom-coburn-glaring-omission-state-departments-/

Clinton may have lied after the fact but her lies in no way contributed to the death of the four people at the embacy. That would be in direct conflict to other lies that preceded events that cause the death of many US soldiers.
Ms Twister wants to still blame Bush. Go register and become an American Citizen, traitor!

Clinton may have lied after the fact but her lies in no way contributed to the death of the four people at the embacy. That would be in direct conflict to other lies that preceded events that cause the death of many US soldiers.

OK, GREAT! Now let's find out who ordered the rescue team to stand down !

BTW.................She still "LIED" for political reasons and if she's willing to do it now, I could only imagine how rampant it would be "IF" she were elected POTUS.............of course she could just use BaRack's "Playbook of Lies" !

OK, GREAT! Now let's find out who ordered the rescue team to stand down !

BTW.................She still "LIED" for political reasons and if she's willing to do it now, I could only imagine how rampant it would be "IF" she were elected POTUS.............of course she could just use BaRack's "Playbook of Lies" !

So hpu admit the "lies" you have been ranting about had nothing to do with the deaths. Has andone brought forth any proof that Clinton or Obama told the troops to stand down? I have not been following much of those story so I don't know.

So hpu admit the "lies" you have been ranting about had nothing to do with the deaths. Has andone brought forth any proof that Clinton or Obama told the troops to stand down? I have not been following much of those story so I don't know.

Yeah, right...........POTUS is the only one who could have told the troops to stand down.....or President Jarret.

Secretary of Defense can also, and any general in charge.

Come on Dell, you know this.

Secretary of Defense can also, and any general in charge.

Come on Dell, you know this.

Not under Obama.

That's why Obama was hiding under Valerie Jaretts bed and no one could find him.

Either way, its over....ABC isn't going to let Fox get all the viewers on this story.

So the whole Command structure has changed?

Stop trying to hard to discredit Obama and Hillary and use the facts, even Issa said there is nothing new learned.

We all know its a witch hunt.

I was with Senator Kay Hutchenson last week, amazing to hear the things the right are trying to do, and yet they blast Obama at all turns and still lost.

So the whole Command structure has changed?

Stop trying to hard to discredit Obama and Hillary and use the facts, even Issa said there is nothing new learned.

We all know its a witch hunt.

I was with Senator Kay Hutchenson last week, amazing to hear the things the right are trying to do, and yet they blast Obama at all turns and still lost.

Playing the party hack talking point geek now?

Facts is why ABC smells blood in the water......LOL

It already proven in the hearings your darling Hillary has lied before Congress.

You dumb enough to deny the fact that this administration has now been shown in testimony to have lied to the American people repeatedly?
So what else have they lied to us about that you swallow hook line and sinker?
Economy
Obamacare
Terror

What did Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson tell you about those dastardly Republicans?

pbcounter.gif

Back