And The Benghazi Cover Up Continues !

Yep, during Desert Storm, last time I checked Clinton wasnt President then.

More lies from the right wingers on this website, lol.

But hey, when does the right use facts when it comes to their attacks? lol

crafting-3.jpg

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"It is not an infant formula factory," Gen. Colin Powell said, "... It was a biological weapons facility, of that we are sure. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)].[/background]

Questioning Colin Powell? Americas poster child for Affirmative Action? You must be out getting your Klan robe pressed.

I'll bet Bush hand painted it :rolleyes:
What?
Desert Storm was a necessary and effective operation. I think the special ops should have finished the job when things cooled in theater. We probably would not have the issues we have now.

Just my Monday morning QB opinion.

What?
Desert Storm was a necessary and effective operation. I think the special ops should have finished the job when things cooled in theater. We probably would not have the issues we have now.

Just my Monday morning QB opinion.

My recollection is that the coalition, as tenuous as it was would not have supported the elimination of Hussein. Even Cheney acknowledged that. Most people have acknowledged that removing Husein was a mistake. He may have been a SOB but he was the only person keeping Iraq on lock down and Iran in check. Removing him opened up a Pandora box. W Bush went in with barely and entrance strategy and no exit strategy. I believe there is a video of Rumsfeld saying the who Iraq war would be a few month and Cheney said we would be welcomed as liberators. Yea. Not so much.

Yep, during Desert Storm, last time I checked Clinton wasnt President then.

More lies from the right wingers on this website, lol.

But hey, when does the right use facts when it comes to their attacks? lol

crafting-3.jpg

You kind of remind of Steve Martin in "The Jerk" thinking the sniper hated the oil cans !

Oh no...............the Americans are killing cans of milk....................uugggg, the humanity !

My recollection is that the coalition, as tenuous as it was would not have supported the elimination of Hussein. Even Cheney acknowledged that. Most people have acknowledged that removing Husein was a mistake. He may have been a SOB but he was the only person keeping Iraq on lock down and Iran in check. Removing him opened up a Pandora box. W Bush went in with barely and entrance strategy and no exit strategy. I believe there is a video of Rumsfeld saying the who Iraq war would be a few month and Cheney said we would be welcomed as liberators. Yea. Not so much.

So, you have spoken to an Iraqi lately, and asked if the life is better now or before !

I really do not care if it's better for them or not. It is not better for us. It is not better for the 5,000 soldiers who died fighting a war that the Iraqis should have been fighting had they been so inclined to do so.

The Syrians are fighting for their freedom because they want it. I have no issues with giving them weapons to fight their battle. I do have an issue with with putting US soldiers lives at risk for a battle that is not ours.

I really do not care if it's better for them or not. It is not better for us. It is not better for the 5,000 soldiers who died fighting a war that the Iraqis should have been fighting had they been so inclined to do so.

The Syrians are fighting for their freedom because they want it. I have no issues with giving them weapons to fight their battle. I do have an issue with with putting US soldiers lives at risk for a battle that is not ours.

BUT...BUT...BUT...., Tree,.....'THAT' would run counter productive to NATION BUILDING, which a TON of REPUG ' D-Bags ' in this country 'salivate' over !!!!!!!

You kind of remind of Steve Martin in "The Jerk" thinking the sniper hated the oil cans !

Oh no...............the Americans are killing cans of milk....................uugggg, the humanity !
How stupid are you?

Signals posted it happened under Clinton, Glenn and myself pointed out it didnt and you post this?

You truly need some help.

So, you have spoken to an Iraqi lately, and asked if the life is better now or before !

How many parents or spouses of American soldiers killed in Iraq take comfort in knowing that their loved one died not in the quest to keep America safe nuclear or biological attack, but to make life better for an Iraqi? Would you have signed up for that Mission?

How many parents or spouses of American soldiers killed in Iraq take comfort in knowing that their loved one died not in the quest to keep America safe nuclear or biological attack, but to make life better for an Iraqi? Would you have signed up for that Mission?

Yea KC, I'm betting that...."THAT"..... 'Blind Patriot'....WOULD have SWALLOWED(WHOLE)... Bush and (Dirty DICK) CHENEYS 'Nation Building' BS, that Saddam had WMD/Yellow Cake/Aluminium TUBES/Mobile weapon labs.....etc-etc-etc,...AND found some passage in the bible(New Testament ONLY)...to justify his MORONIC actions !!!!!!!!

It's thier (LACK of) MINDSET (referred above), why they got thier ASS'S KICKED during the 'unpleasantries'...in the 1860's !!!!!!!!!!!
(The MAJORITY of them are F'n NIT-WITS)!

A Point to ponder:

If we had a foreign policy of non intervention would we even know of a city named Benghazi?
If we had a foreign policy of non intervention would we know who Ambassador Stevens was?
If we had a foreign policy of non intervention would we have a total of 4 dead in Benghazi?
If we had a foreign policy of non intervention would we be investigating possible wrong doing in the Obama Administration?
If we had a foreign policy of non intervention would we be inquiring into whether a cover-up occurred?

As a nation we have in 60 years FAILED to learn just how bad the effects of what the CIA calls blowback can really be. All of this started in 1953 with the CIA overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iranand the installation of the Shah and his brutal regime. Ever since we have had turmoil in the middle east. Couple this with the fact that Iran, Iraq & Libya would not value their oil in US Dollars and it should come as no surprise that two of the three countries had their leaders killed and the third has 43 military bases around it and is threatening to use nuclear weapons just as soon as they create one.

JFK stood up to the USSR in 1962, achieved his objective and no one died. There is a lesson in there someplace

You mean, kinda like when we gave Bin Laden and the Afghans weapons ?

Back