Another Pilot Union Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusboy53

Veteran
May 9, 2007
And the board gives this moron a 3 year extension on his contract and a raise, Maybe the board of directors is made up of AA members. :down:

At least he’s smart enough to negotiate a new contract with his employer in an expeditious manner.

We West pilots wish to do the same. Instead it looks like we will be spending countless dollars of litigation money, wasted time and driving off attempts to change union representation.

Every day that my AAA brothers and sisters delay returning to the JNC table costs each one of you at least $75 to $95 in lost wages and benefits. Tic Toc Tic Toc. Cha Ching in Doug’s pocket.

At least he’s smart enough to negotiate a new contract with his employer in an expeditious manner.

We West pilots wish to do the same. Instead it looks like we will be spending countless dollars of litigation money, wasted time and driving off attempts to change union representation.

Every day that my AAA brothers and sisters delay returning to the JNC table costs each one of you at least $75 to $95 in lost wages and benefits. Tic Toc Tic Toc. Cha Ching in Doug’s pocket.

Seniority is everything, and far more important than JNC talks. If you didn't know that you probably would have given up the "unrealized lottery winnings" to make things happen. When that is fixed, things will happen.

Sorry, not going to happen anytime soon, however we will be welcoming you to USAPA soon :up: :up:

I'm kind of confused???

No need to be confused now, off topic, split and closed. End of another off topic discussion. (And before someone complains about it being closed, there are several other threads with this same discussion already ongoing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back