Another sh**ty contract proposal from our illustrious leaders

The company wanted a vote if you wanted improvements in the Bankruptcy CBA, both unions agreed and didnt negotiate a whole agreement, placed the west under the east with a timetable and the company then recognized the association.
IAM AFA ALPA TWU got noting more in some instances got less in long negotiations holding out for the change of control grievances

Actually the IAM gained a pension, raises, improvements in vacation, sick time, raises and scope language.

The M&R are in Section 6 negotiations for their second post-merger CBA.

Your still working under a BK contract, where as the IAM M&R and Fleet arent.

And Fleet goes into Section 6 negotiations later this year.

Keep deflecting.

Reactions: 1 person
Actually the IAM gained a pension, raises, improvements in vacation, sick time, raises and scope language.

The M&R are in Section 6 negotiations for their second post-merger CBA.

And Fleet goes into Section 6 negotiations later this year.
CWA the same and more

You gained no pension, you havent received a new CBA with improvements, now have you?

Your just getting some snapbacks from where you were years ago.

Revisionist history?

Keep avoiding the fact the CWA/IBT has lagged behind.

You gained no pension,
and IAM did ????
????????????
http://www.iam141.org/us/index.html
District 141 was informed on December 17, 2010 of planned changes to our Defined Benefit Retirement Plan by the Trustees of the IAM National Pension Fund. Although these future adjustments were determined by Trustee action at their meeting in October, we received the notice of change at the same time our members did. Due to the timing of the notice, it was not possible for us to communicate with you prior to your receiving your copy of the information.
USAirways membership will be affected by future reduced accrual rates for their monthly pension benefits but our United membership will not.
These announced changes by the National Pension Fund were not negotiated with nor agreed to by District 141.We realize the impact this reduction of future accrued benefits will have on individual’s retirement planning. We also recognize the imperative need this places on our upcoming negotiations with the airline to find a contractual answer to mitigating the planned reduction.

you havent received a new CBA with improvements, now have you?
YES
General increases to pay scales contained in the current Agreements will be replaced with the following
general increases: -
1/1/2009 3.0% increase
- 1/1/2010 4.0% increase
- 1/1/2011 4.0% increase
- 1/1/2012 2.0% Increase
Snap Back Date Snap Back
1. Sick Leave and Pay 12/31/11 CBA as of 12/13/1999
2. Holidays back to 10 12/31/11 CBA as of 12/13/1999
3. Premiums - Shift and Job 12/31/11 CBA as of 12/13/1999
4. Travel, training and per diem 12/31/11 CBA as of 12/13/1999
5. Holiday premium hours worked 12/31/11 CBA as of 12/13/1999
6. Holiday Option II and Pay 12/31/11 CBA as of 12/13/1999 10
7. Customer Contact Premium (increase) 12/31/11 CBA as of 12/13/1999
8. Increase Vacation Accrual/Schedule
the same and more

Snapbacks, not new gains, just going back to levels where you were suppose to be.

I dont see improvements in scope language, where is the pension?

So your proud of going back to levels of 1999, must be nice to be 11 years behind the rest of the industry.

And look at WN's agents, highest paid in the industry and they are IAM.

Keep trying John John, I admire your gumption, but what your getting back is from 1999 and was agreed upon in 2005 in bankruptcy.

Snapbacks, not new gains, just going back to levels where you were suppose to be.

I dont see improvements in scope language,

So your proud of going back to levels of 1999, must be nice to be 11 years behind the rest of the industry.

And look at WN's agents, highest paid in the industry and they are IAM.

Keep trying John John, I admire your gumption, but what your getting back is from 1999 and was agreed upon in 2005 in bankruptcy.
Mainline agents with mainline pay work at express stations

There is not a work group on the USAirways east side that would not love to have there 1999 contract back as far as Southwest contracts that goes without saying

Like I said, the cwa/ibt caved to US, all three IAM groups are working on gains in a new CBA after the merger and M&R are in Section 6 negotiations with Fleet and Maintenance Instructors to follow.

Your proud to be at 1999 levels at the end of this year.

Why didnt the CWA fight to take over the west agents instead of letting the IBT have them and no new CBA?

Scared.

Keep dodging and deflecting, instead of really admitting what happened.

Up and beyond there 1999 contract???????

I know what the company did ie Al Hemenway, you did not negotiate,
If you dont believe me, ask your higher ups in the CWA.
http://web.archive.org/web/20060115052657/http://www.cwa.net/

US Airways passenger service pay step freeze will be lifted, Holiday Option II will be resumed, and Mainline Express agents will be increased to the Mainline rate of pay...
12-6-2005
The new Passenger Service Employee Association IBT + CWA has reached an Interim Transition Agreement with US Airways management on all the outstanding seamless service and transition issues, and we will accordingly withdraw our change of control grievance. After two months of negotiations by the committee (CWA Local Officers, attorneys and staff and IBT attorneys and staff) the agreement calls for the following:

Like I said, the cwa/ibt caved to US, all three IAM groups are working on gains in a new CBA after the merger and M&R are in Section 6 negotiations with Fleet and Maintenance Instructors to follow.

Your proud to be at 1999 levels at the end of this year.

Why didnt the CWA fight to take over the west agents instead of letting the IBT have them and no new CBA?

Scared.

Keep dodging and deflecting, instead of really admitting what happened.

I usually do not find myself agreening too much with 700 but he is right all the way on this one. We all laughed and thought the IAM were a bunch of fools for not signing off during the BK 1 and 2 but what did that get the Mainline employees other a full snap back in the last year of a contract at 1999 rates? PDT employees are paying $141.00 a month for 90/10 medical with a $400.00 yearly deductable. Take that with a top out of $15.00/hr (hub and Key cities) and it doesnt look that bad if you have a family with medical needs. What do you think the CWA is going to do now that that have backfill union dues (PDT) that will replace the smaller Mainline / Express cities when a new contract gets voted in by the HUB and Key cities???