Another sh**ty contract proposal from our illustrious leaders

Really?

Seems to me only the IAM Mechanic and Related are in Section 6 Negotiations at this time.

Reactions: 1 person
Really?

Seems to me only the IAM Mechanic and Related are in Section 6 Negotiations at this time.
Why is fleet service not in Section 6 Negotiations at this time and Mechanic and Related are.
Same union

The M&R CBA contains early openers, the IAM Fleet doesnt, different Districts and Different Reps.

Why are the AFA-CWA and CWA Agents and Piedmont Agents in Negotiations same Union?

Why not ATT and Bellsouth etc to?

PDT employees are paying $141.00 a month for 90/10 medical with a $400.00 yearly deductable. Take that with a top out of $15.00/hr (hub and Key cities) and it doesnt look that bad if you have a family with medical needs. What do you think the CWA is going to do now that that have backfill union dues (PDT) that will replace the smaller Mainline / Express cities when a new contract gets voted in by the HUB and Key cities???
I agree the company will be trying to whipsaw CWA against a wholly own company and the mainline agent group

The problem with this whole thing is the Company is trying to lower their insurance costs by lowering our options. To them it seems like a sound idea by making us pay more into the system....having a little skin in it. By raising our premiums and out of pocket expenses they think the over all health expense will go down.

Wrong answer.

By raising these expenses....people will not use their insurance as much....So by the time they finally go to the doctor or end up in the ER their medical situation has become more problematic and more expensive.

The best thing to do as a whole is to have better preventive care. And a very proactive preventive care. If you have high blood pressure..lets get it down and keep it down. Don't wait until you're on the floor. Have real options to keep your weight down....programs that are promoted and subsidized by the company.

The list is long.

Reactions: 1 person