Anti-Hostile Takeover Rally Tues Jan 23 @ 1300

whatever dude .it's called an opinion and i am entitled to have one. and my opininon is that delta (the way it once was)is dead.i am not saying it to offend anyone . it's called reality. could i be wrong? of course i could. that's why we post on here. to post our opinions of things wether people like it or not.
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, as am I with the lap dog characteristic. Now, could you please back up your one sentence about how Delta will not stand alone with some facts? Any facts? Just one?

You did not say "I think" or "I believe" or something similar, you said that DL is "done whether us gets it or not." Your post was meant to rile DL employees, not to express your opinion.

"Whatever dude." Nice, factual response. I rest my case.

WE WHO?
Speak for yourself. I agree with ETOPS.
We who? I am sitting here with US employees. That's who "we" is. Couldn't care less if you agree or not. BTW, you have any facts that your friend ETOPS1 could borrow to plead his case that Delta is done without US?

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, as am I with the lap dog characteristic. Now, could you please back up your one sentence about how Delta will not stand alone with some facts? Any facts? Just one?

You did not say "I think" or "I believe" or something similar, you said that DL is "done whether us gets it or not." Your post was meant to rile DL employees, not to express your opinion.

"Whatever dude." Nice, factual response. I rest my case.
ok. i beleive that delta is done. you happy? and since you love delta so much why not work for them. oh waist, you be working for them in the future since we are going to buy them. that's what your waitng for right?so you can keep your seniority. gotta look out for your self there buddy.

ok. i beleive that delta is done. you happy? and since you love delta so much why not work for them. oh waist, you be working for them in the future since we are going to buy them. that's what your waitng for right?so you can keep your seniority. gotta look out for your self there buddy.
Huh? I believe you have proven my id!ot case for me. Thanks. :lol: :shock: Did your "2 boys" get ahold of your laptop?

Huh? I believe you have proven my id!ot case for me. Thanks. :lol: :shock: Did your "2 boys" get ahold of your laptop?
ok ... #### . leave my kids out of this. only i have the right to mention my kids. don't be a [edited]. you wanna get personal ? i can do that . i might get sent to the corn field for this BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER but . your a [edited] who uses his computer to insult and talk ####. i am not gonna respond to your posts anymore cause you ain't worth a ####. this is not about delta or usairways . it's about an airline who is in trouble and it happens to be delta . back when it was usairways but now its not. circumstances have changed. am i threatening you? take it as you wish but i better not run into you at work and find out who you are. because you and i will have words. i promise. moderators, i apologize but this [edited] had it coming.

ok here goes. i apologize to anyone i offended in my last post. that is not my chracter at all. i have had a long day today and i guess i took my frustrations out on the keyboard. i really feel like crap right now. once again i apologize. especially to you itestwell.

You can just wear those butt-less leather chaps that you change into when the cockpit door closes. :shock:
------------------------------------------------------

But then the delta boys would be distracted from the issue at hand...convincing congress to intervene....

How many times did they go to DC for pension reform when USAIRways was loosing their pension? I didnt think so....

Good luck..what goes around comes around my friend!!

Have fun in DC..Im hopin for freezing rain!!

I don't work for US or DL but it's pretty apparent (at least in my opinion) that DL is gonna have to dance pretty fast to remain independent. Too many billions being waved by DP at the creditors.

pic1.jpgDALPA's USA Today ad.

they do have a point with the service aspect of things
----------------------------------------------------------

If those widgets were white id look like a clan rally!!

Then again it has about as much chance of swaying public and congressional opinion as a clan rally....

Unfortunately.....I'd have to agree with etops1 on this too. The Delta stockholders would have to be delusional to turn this deal down. It's an investment right up front.....no waiting....BAM! The stockholders would be playing russian roulette banking on the fact that Delta can return the promises based on predictions and forecasts for the future of the Airline Industry's ups and downs. I would like Delta to Keep Their Delta too.....but it's looking more like this is going to become a reality. All the bitching and moaning is coming from the Delta side regarding this merger....I think I'm like most USAirways employees and could care less as long as we're still employed and recieving a paycheck! I could care less what name is on the outside of the airplane or on my paycheck......I just want to continue doing a job that I love to do plain and simple! Grow up Delta...and most of all.... get off the friggin cross somebody else needs the wood! You ain't that special.....that's the other Airline....American Airlines is something special in the air...... not you! ;)

Back