Anti-Hostile Takeover Rally Tues Jan 23 @ 1300

when you are on your little ol sweet rally, please stop and remember that WE EMPLOYEES SAVED OURSELVES...US AIRWAYS!!! It was OUR SACRIFICE that has us where we are and CONTINUES to have us where we are. And remember that we went from the BEST contract to be WORST!! ALL groups did. Now we are making money. Don't paint the entire US Airways evil because a few guys want to conquer the world.

You can understand this, but you can't understand why we don't want this merger? Because WE EMPLOYEES have sacrificed at DL to get our company through BK on our own. Why is this so different than what you guys did?

I've yet to see anything in HIS plan that will keep you guys from another trip to Chapter 11...

Really? Then look again. If we emerge as planned, our costs will be competitive with a better product.

When at your rally, ask your ceo why he flooded the east coast with too much capacity...inparticularly in US Airways territory...

Here we go again. True, Delta was USAir's biggest competitor in the East. But, USAir's costs are what killed them. The stage length of the flights meant a higher CASM. I suppose Delta is to blame for Southwest kicking you out of California. And, Delta is to blame for metrojet, and Southwest and Airtran hurting your bottom line in the East. I may be going out on a limb here, but maybe, just maybe, Delta wasn't the only reason for USAir's woes.

Latest posts