Anyone know the acceptance rate for the recall?

Well we've been around long enough to know what makes sense to us usually does not make sense to the company. Also AA offered six month PLOA from May to Nov while recalling in Jun,Jul and Oct. so go figure. I do agree we wont see recalls for a long time.

I'll bet March. No, I don't have any inside information, don't know anybody that knows Arpey, just a hunch. For AA to hire they need all of the furloughed back. If they can hire they can lower the payroll. It makes sense to offer leaves to the more senior and let the newhires fly.

I say MAYBE there will be a recall in the middle of next summer. They are offering another 6 month leave, educational leaves just made a reappearance after an absence of many years and there have been monthly bid leaves forever it seems. With that I would expect that they will be recalled by the end of NEXT summer. Although this is AA, so you never know. I would guess this NOD on the recall wording will move along at less than a snails pace. Remember it needs to go to the system board after it gets denied. Which it most surely will. Remember that APFA doesn't need to move this along after that if they don't feel it is beneficial to the membership as a whole. After that, I bet the brakes get put on really hard and never sees the light of day again. The rest will all be recalled before anything happens with this.

I will be interviewing flight attendants at the Marriott next week. Let me know if your sister plans to be there and I will have the special instructions ready.

Latest posts