APFA Q&A regarding 40-hour minimum schedule

737823 said:
Well when you have negotiators that are disproportionately senior that's what you get. They can do all the membership surveys and roadshows but at the end of the day the negotiators will do what is best for them. Anne Loew was the chief negotiator for much of the unsuccessful talks 05/2008-11/2011 and she partook in the VEO and ran away but my understanding is she is still involved with and connected to the process. Many of your IDF (intl DFW-not the real IDF) colleagues like working a few NRT or now HKG turns a month and enjoying company provided medical and travel privileges while working as realtors among other things in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. This comes at cost and is at the expense of people actually willing and interested in working.

As you've said before many of your colleagues drive BMWs and purchase $700 designer shoes on their layovers so clearly are either getting by okay or not making good choices.

Josh
Do you thing name dropping impresses people here?

You are just a passenger as you claim, you dont matter to the APFA or any Union or any employee when it comes to their compensation and benefits, you just like to read your own posts and think you important.

So did Tim or Gerry tell you what to post?

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Do you thing name dropping impresses people here?

You are just a passenger as you claim, you dont matter to the APFA or any Union or any employee when it comes to their compensation and benefits, you just like to read your own posts and think you important.

So did Tim or Gerry tell you what to post?
Not name dropping, I am familiar with the structure of APFA, the base chairs and the negotiating committee. You are not. I've bumped into her on a PTY-MIA flight as she has "retired" in Panama. I post for myself and only myself.

Josh

The language in the new ta is basically the same as USAirways has now. You must have a minimum of 40 hours a month to remain active. But why do any of you believe me? Contact apfa lol...they will enlighten you with facts.

Duke787 said:
Finally a FA contract negotiated for FA's that actually work as FA's, instead of contracts negotiated for FAs to spend the least possible time at AA while collecting full benefits. All the while making trip trade services wealthy while acrueing seniority without flying.

usfliboi said:
The language in the new ta is basically the same as USAirways has now. You must have a minimum of 40 hours a month to remain active. But why do any of you believe me? Contact apfa lol...they will enlighten you with facts.
You can't be bothered by facts - we get it.

Latest posts