APFA Treasurer Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymess

Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
NY
I'm trying to get a feel for who people are voting for out of curiosity. Please don't vote in the poll if you can't vote in the APFA election.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm trying to get a feel for who people are voting for out of curiosity. Please don't vote in the poll if you can't vote in the APFA election.

I haven't decided yet, but it's between Alexis Boilini and Michael Parker, It seems to be the same for my friends up at JFK.

I voted for Michael Parker.

He is one of my picks, but there was one canidate that never mentioned the restructuring agreement, nor a bonus, nor complained about the APFA or how they were going to change things that we voted on recently( and they can't over turn that) the only one left would be Rodney , and I may still vote for him.

In Unity

I voted Baumert too. Parker is the same old song and dance we have had at APFA for the past 10 years. He is a Glading puppet!

Baumert is the ONLY qualified candidate for the position.

My friend at JFK voted for Micheal Parker

He'll probably win. That's who the establishment wants to win. John Nikides is supporting him in LA so that base will go for him because they do what John says.

I don't think one position will really matter much either way.
I'd like either Baumert or Alexis to win.

He'll probably win. That's who the establishment wants to win. John Nikides is supporting him in LA so that base will go for him because they do what John says.

So LAX block votes just like the former "will not name" Wow!!!! nothing like having a mind of your own.

BUTCH!!

I voted for Alexis Boilini

John has come to doing what everyone else does. He is also a Glading puppet and I'm shocked what he has become. If John told the LAX f/a's to jump off the Union Bank high-rise building in downtown LA, they would do it.

Get some balls and vote for who you want. The APFA is a sell-out association. The membership does what the APFA says.

Parker is a Glading puppet!

Status
Not open for further replies.