Are we really the most miserable?

This is true - however - while I am not a FA or a pilot - I do travel for my job - and am out of town anywhere from 2 to 4 days per week. So yes - I too work many 8 hour days but am away from home for 24 to earn that pay check - and I have many hours of travel time that I am not getting paid for - and many late arrivals home because of delayed flights - so don't expect me to feel sorry for anyone that complains about how hard you work for your pay or how much time you have to spend away from home. There are plently of other people in the world that do the same thing - as in many of the people that are flying everyday on this and other airlines.

Understood...and you'll not find me noting on their message boards that they've nothing to whine about...........

But the real question is this. If HP had never looked at US in 2004 where would the hp employees be today and where would the US employyes be ? IF only......
Well let me tell you this the HP agents would be making $10.00 at HR if they were lucky enough to get a kiss management asser rise instead of $18.00+ HR and a voice and work rules

WE ALL COMPLAIN BUT NONE OF US EVER LEAVE
Complain? We just want THEM to FIX this mess! LEAVE?......Are you kidding Me! I wouldn't think of it! FRONT ROW at The Circus is Always a Good Seat. MISERABLE........hardly, I just have standards. And Team Tempe is a Punching Bag I just Can't Keep My Hands Off! :lol: In the Spirit of things, Happy Holidays Guys and Dolls. (You may not like what I say at times but One thing I don't do is SUGAR COAT. I do like the Circus but I despise Clowns that have a BAD Routine......think Tempe, enough said. CHEERS!!) :up:

Latest posts