Article 4 Industry Comparable Pay rate

Bob Owens said:
The point is we need for US to be at $38 either way. 
That's weird? All of Chuck's math posts have been deleted? I didn't know you can delete posts now?

I'm going to stay out of this anyway and just read.

WeAAsles said:
Chuck if Usair is at your current rate when they do the averaging you would have to take them out of the equation then and average just the 3 which put's the rate at $37.58 under your calculations.

if they bring us  air to our rates then it balances out the difference for the calculation. 

700UW said:
The full agreement will be released before the vote.
Really? You think? At this point it is difficult to distinguish between the IAM and the TWU. Both unions seem to use the same tactics to screw the membership and assist the company.

Of course it will.

It was in 2005 and the same in 2008.

The members will not put up with a vote on a highlight sheet.

Chuck Schalk said:

if they bring us  air to our rates then it balances out the difference for the calculation. 
Not really, if they come up to our rates then they still bring the average down, not up. We really needed them to shoot for at least UAL rates, in reality they should have been looking to top UAL and Delta as is normal for Unions in this industry, but here they are with an Airline that is the largest in the world, whose stock has increased by over 60% and just reported record breaking profits settling for bottom of the industry. Its pathetic. 

If they can take all they did at once then we should try and get it all back at once!!

Reactions: 3 people
To The TWU/IAM Clowns,

I haven't been on here in a while.  But simply said, this contract is pathetic.  How in the world does a group of US Air Mechanics end up with TWU's negotiated American Airlines bankruptcy contract?  Furthermore, It still places them last in the industry in take home pay.  We will still have a higher premium after our september 12, 2014 increase.

AMFA Now More Than Ever!

Still wondering if anyone can explain what the "me too" allocation in our 4.8% equity stake was for?   

scorpion 2 said:
Still wondering if anyone can explain what the "me too" allocation in our 4.8% equity stake was for?   
I certainly can but when I do I'll be attacked on this thread so, nah.

Latest posts