Article 4 Industry Comparable Pay rate

scorpion 2 said:
LOL.  Just a simple answer.
Sorry, not a fish looking to nibble the hook.

Good day sir. And just in case you wish to continue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FyLt0aUT6I

Still waiting on the source of the "me too" equity portion of the 4.8%. What drove that extra allocation?

scorpion 2 said:
Still waiting on the source of the "me too" equity portion of the 4.8%. What drove that extra allocation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q1EDFA0U2s

Scrorp,  typical TWU fashion, leave the members in the dark, even when a member has to beg and ask over and over. 
O/S watch and see what happens in the 3rd Q this year...

swamt said:
Scrorp,  typical TWU fashion, leave the members in the dark, even when a member has to beg and ask over and over. 
O/S watch and see what happens in the 3rd Q this year...
AA will report another profit and the stock will rise. That's about it.

Reactions: 1 person
Not really, if they come up to our rates then they still bring the average down, not up. We really needed them to shoot for at least UAL rates, in reality they should have been looking to top UAL and Delta as is normal for Unions in this industry, but here they are with an Airline that is the largest in the world, whose stock has increased by over 60% and just reported record breaking profits settling for bottom of the industry. Its pathetic. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Can't say I disagree there has to be a better deal than this.
One thing that made my spidey senses tingle, "Seniority Integration Agreement".
What exactly does that look like?

Since no twu supporters can answer what the "me too" equity was for maybe you can give an opinion on this. If US and AA Mechanic and Related are ruled single carrier status shouldn't our hourly rate be combined and averaged as one rate for wage comparison next year instead of two separate rates?  

scorpion 2 said:
Since no twu supporters can answer what the "me too" equity was for maybe you can give an opinion on this. If US and AA Mechanic and Related are ruled single carrier status shouldn't our hourly rate be combined and averaged as one rate for wage comparison next year instead of two separate rates?  

More to this point, can someone from the international please clarify how the math is going to work for the wage comparison next year?

Will US Air's wages be considered in any way and how?
If we have the SOC at that time there isn't a US Airways officially, just AA.
Will it just be an average of Delta and United vs AA?

Anyone from TWU want to step up here and chime in feel free.

I have to pipe in here.  The question of "what does the Seniority Integration Agreement"  look like or reads?  Has not been answered.  Everyone seems to be skipping around this question and especially all the union guys.  If it is such a good thing then why not publicize it?    Stop avoiding the question and answer it,  What does the SIA consist of???

swamt said:
I have to pipe in here.  The question of "what does the Seniority Integration Agreement"  look like or reads?  Has not been answered.  Everyone seems to be skipping around this question and especially all the union guys.  If it is such a good thing then why not publicize it?    Stop avoiding the question and answer it,  What does the SIA consist of???

The mere fact that we are getting crickets about this wonderful "seniority integration agreement" from all that know of it, speaks volumes for what is in it.

The agreement is on www.iamdl142.org's web page and has been since it was signed.

Latest posts