AMR might need help

The last mutual at the end of January produced 4 transfers DFW-SLT, & 4 transfers ORD-SLT.

So, sorry. I misspoke. The last mutual produced 3 mutual transfers between DFW and SLT. As I am above #60 on the SLT list that want to go to DFW and as mutual transfers are pulled once a quarter, at the current rate, I should get my transfer to DFW in only 20 quarters! Maybe I should start packing. :lol:

Another brilliant post by a flight attendant who doesn't have to live or deal with the situation. Thanks for your insightful grasp of the obvious. One little fly in your ointment. The company let those of us under 5 years know that sitting in a cabin seat after being issued a js boarding pass would be considered theft of services. Recommending that one of us do that constitutes recommending that we do something that will get us fired. Thank you to the scheduling and contract "expert".

Jim
I am shocked to hear this. I never realized how good we had it at US. If a flight is full and I choose to jumpseat and no other f/a is trying as well, if a seat DOES come open, we are allowed to take a regular seat..first or coach. My gosh, if more than 2 f/a's are trying to ride jumpseat, the agents will wait until the end of the flight and offer the more senior f/a a regular seat if one comes open, then the j/s to the junior f/a.

Also, our flight benefits are free for employees, spouses, and kids. Domestic partners pay the tax. We also have a Registered Guest for those who have no spouse or domestic partner. They also pay the tax. Parents are now paying $15 per segment plus the tax :( which changed from free. AND 8 companion passes priced by segmented miles and NO LONGER ID90's.

We are VERY relaxed with regards to the dress code. Jeans, t shirts (tasteful) or shorts (tasteful...leave the daisy dukes at home) in coach and biz casual in FC...kakkhis and a polo shirt.

I'll never complain about our flight benefits again.

What a shame that a perfectly good post and very relevant discussion is being held hostage to a flight attendant spat.

As much as BA would love to get its teeth into AMR, I don't think the US government will give them enough to make it worth their while. Besides, BA is struggling to make their European system work competing against LCCs. What do they think AA is competing against in the US? Legacy carriers that have restructured in bankruptcy and low cost carriers! Sadly, AA is at a disadvantage to both.

Another brilliant post by a flight attendant who doesn't have to live or deal with the situation. Thanks for your insightful grasp of the obvious. One little fly in your ointment. The company let those of us under 5 years know that sitting in a cabin seat after being issued a js boarding pass would be considered theft of services. Recommending that one of us do that constitutes recommending that we do something that will get us fired. Thank you to the scheduling and contract "expert".

B*tch,B*tch,B*tch!!

It is not "theft of services" and you need to review the jumpseat policy. It obvious you just like to B*tch about everything. Funny, thing is when I commute and want to sit in First for free, I take the jumpseat and then sit in first. Our policy now is the same as the pilots. The agents can't write you up for it. The policy was changed over a year ago.

Any AA flight attendant knows what the new jumpseat policy is. You can't get fired for it!

I am an expert in contract and scheduling. Call the National Scheduling or Contract Coordinator and ask them. The number is 800-395-APFA and ask the receptionist to connect you.

Well, then, you are a real flight attendant, aren't you? None of you were on the picket line long enough to exchange recipes.

Obviously, you don't know very much about the transfer lists based on your statement about mutual transfers to ORD or DFW OR an International proffer. I'm above #200 on the DFW transfer list. If I were on the ORD list, I would be around #40 on the list. The last mutual at the end of January produced 4 transfers DFW-SLT, & 4 transfers ORD-SLT. I missed the last LAX-I proffer by only 14,000 numbers. I haven't seen a list for the IOR proffer yet, but when I saw a preliminary list, I was about #800 on a list for 100 positions. (I'd rather open a vein than transfer to JFK.)

Don't give the "tears" business, I'm not crying. I'm stating facts instead of making personal attacks on anyone who dares to disagree with me. But then that is the AApfa "professional" way of doing things.

Then quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go work for JetBlue, Frontier or United. All you do is B*tch about everything. You're just an old baby!! Maybe you should have transfered to ORD when you had the chance last year. The SLT base is terrible in my opinion.

B*tch,B*tch,B*tch!!

It is not "theft of services" and you need to review the jumpseat policy. It obvious you just like to B*tch about everything. Funny, thing is when I commute and want to sit in First for free, I take the jumpseat and then sit in first. Our policy now is the same as the pilots. The agents can't write you up for it. The policy was changed over a year ago.

Any AA flight attendant knows what the new jumpseat policy is. You can't get fired for it!

I am an expert in contract and scheduling. Call the National Scheduling or Contract Coordinator and ask them. The number is 800-395-APFA and ask the receptionist to connect you.
Then quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go work for JetBlue, Frontier or United. All you do is B*tch about everything. You're just an old baby!! Maybe you should have transfered to ORD when you had the chance last year. The SLT base is terrible in my opinion.
\
Now, View attachment 4293, be careful. Don't get yourself thrown off this board like happened with the others.

\
Now, View attachment 4293, be careful. Don't get yourself thrown off this board like happened with the others.

Seems someone is a little mad because they found out the truth regarding the new jumpseat policy! :shock:

Everyone knows the new rule regarding the jumpseat, jimntx. It seems you're just oblivious to it and continue to complain about everything.

Are you going through the "change of life?" ;)