As of 1400c time

I know it is probably useless to answer back, but here goes. No none of those things will probably go down, but we can all make do with less. My father and mother immigrated to this country from a communist country with three children and no money. NOt once did we ever go on public assistance. Not once did I hear them cry about the bad deal life had dealt them. They made do without some of the luxurys others had and I never knew the differance. He worked two jobs cleaning schools as a janitor until the day he retired. He saved and scrimped and lives on a minimal income. He was grateful for what he did have and as Americans we have too much and want too much. Stuff happens...deal with it and give thanks!

----------------
On 3/30/2003 2:58:25 PM RV4 wrote:

Will my food bill go down?

Will my Auto-Insurance go down?

Will my Taxes go down?

Will my price of fuel drop?

Will my cost for clothes go down?

Will my cost for tools drop?

Will my Utilities cost less?

Get real man, the concessions funding huge airline capacity is NOT the answer! In fact, the concessions that fund mega-carriers will cause the industry to be taken over by the Governement!

----------------​

The Ant and the Grasshopper
In a field one summer''s day a Grasshopper was hopping about, chirping and singing to its heart''s content. An Ant passed by, bearing along with great toil an ear of corn he was taking to the nest.

"Why not come and chat with me," said the Grasshopper, "instead of toiling and moiling in that way?"

"I am helping to lay up food for the winter," said the Ant, "and recommend you to do the same."

"Why bother about winter?" said the Grasshopper; we have got plenty of food at present."

But the Ant went on its way and continued its work.

When the winter came the Grasshopper had no food and found itself dying of hunger, while it saw
the ants distributing, every day, corn from the stores they had collected in the summer.

Then the Grasshopper knew:

It is best to prepare for the days of necessity.

TANSTAAFL