TWU and the Company reached a Tentative Agreement

If you have a small nest egg and make it through this. I am sure you'll find some great deals on the boards. The boats will go first followed by the bikes.

Way off topic here and I apologize. Heard from several people today that there was a fist fight at the local 514 hall. The reason I posted in this topic is there is a lot of anger being expressed back and forth. Just wondered if anyone knew more about this. Dan McCoy came to mind first because I've seen a lot of frustration from him and towards him. Thanks...carry on

Way off topic here and I apologize. Heard from several people today that there was a fist fight at the local 514 hall. The reason I posted in this topic is there is a lot of anger being expressed back and forth. Just wondered if anyone knew more about this. XXXXXXX came to mind first because I've seen a lot of frustration from him and towards him. Thanks...carry on

I'm sure that was supposed to be tongue in cheek but just keep in mind we are not the only ones that frequent this place. There are people who are paid to watch for violations of company rules and regs. Think about where you work, not known for being the most forgiving. There are people on here that I do not care for at all but I would never do or type anything that would put them in any kind of jeopardizing position even for purposes such as humor. Bringing to peoples attention instances such as this has earned Raptorman and I the comment in here of being Moral Police or Wannabe Moderators but in the real world they call it a Common Sense reminder. Playing with peoples livelihoods no matter how you feel about them is very unacceptable.

Reactions: 1 person
Negative, this was a very serious question. In no way jeopardizing anyone international. As far as the cyber cop comment. You need to chill. I haven't threatened anyone. If you can't answer my question than don't make threats of company retaliation.

It does not matter what union we have or wanted to have in here. AA would have still followed the other carries. Even if we would have voted in the 2010. The only thing is we would have a little more pay. Yes it sucks but life isn't always fair. While we all still have insurance and if your having a hard time dealing with the sure magnitude of the bk. You might want to use your insurance and find a doctor who can help you. Just make sure you follow the directions on the bottle. This form does not hand out hurt feeling certificates.

Last time there was a fight at TWU Local 514 it was the Officers fighting.

Who knows this time. Not many others bother to go down there so highly probable elected or appointed?

This has become a slug fest. We are WAY, WAY off topic. Lets stick to the topic or just don't post your hatred towards others. If you guys want to debate then do it in a face to face forum. This is childish.
Lets move on to the topic at hand.

Way off topic here and I apologize. Heard from several people today that there was a fist fight at the local 514 hall. The reason I posted in this topic is there is a lot of anger being expressed back and forth. Just wondered if anyone knew more about this. Dan McCoy came to mind first because I've seen a lot of frustration from him and towards him. Thanks...carry on

He's a good guy that speaks his mind if you really want to know about him why not go talk to him ? your both in Tulsa after all.
just a suggestion, he has met several from the forum.
pm me & ill tell you how to get a hold of him.

This has become a slug fest. We are WAY, WAY off topic. Lets stick to the topic or just don't post your hatred towards others. If you guys want to debate then do it in a face to face forum. This is childish.
Lets move on to the topic at hand.

I Agree

It does not matter what union we have or wanted to have in here. AA would have still followed the other carries. Even if we would have voted in the 2010. The only thing is we would have a little more pay. Yes it sucks but life isn't always fair. While we all still have insurance and if your having a hard time dealing with the sure magnitude of the bk. You might want to use your insurance and find a doctor who can help you. Just make sure you follow the directions on the bottle. This form does not hand out hurt feeling certificates.

Yes, and what also isn't fair this time around is that the company wants to outsource a majority of the heavy work...just like other carriers. Sure other carriers are beginning to insource work but thay still send MOST of their work out. AA will be no diffeerent.

This is going to result in a bulk of the job cuts coming from base...Regardless of the contract vote.

Hey!! Has anyone forgotten the fate of AFW?

Once again the center of the universe is Tulsa....But soon to be a much smaller one.

Reactions: 3 people
Negative, this was a very serious question. In no way jeopardizing anyone international. As far as the cyber cop comment. You need to chill. I haven't threatened anyone. If you can't answer my question than don't make threats of company retaliation.

Those comments right there show that you didn't understand most of what I typed because they in no way relate. If you have a question such as that, take it to PM or separate yourself from the crowd and be a man and defiantly take the advice of Tulsamechanic9. Try something new and think before you type, for most it is a split second process but with you well this may be a time consuming process.

Sorry for the additional comment 1AA and Tulsamechanic9 just felt it should be addressed.

Those comments right there show that you didn't understand most of what I typed because they in no way relate. If you have a question such as that, take it to PM or separate yourself from the crowd and be a man and defiantly take the advice of Tulsamechanic9. Try something new and think before you type, for most it is a split second process but with you well this may be a time consuming process.

Sorry for the additional comment 1AA and Tulsamechanic9 just felt it should be addressed.
I work mids on 3D. Be a man and come on over.

Yes, and what also isn't fair this time around is that the company wants to outsource a majority of the heavy work...just like other carriers. Sure other carriers are beginning to insource work but thay still send MOST of their work out. AA will be no diffeerent.

This is going to result in a bulk of the job cuts coming from base...Regardless of the contract vote.

Hey!! Has anyone forgotten the fate of AFW?

Once again the center of the universe is Tulsa....But soon to be a much smaller one.
Smaller can be used in different ways. Yes work is going away, however when this first round is done, I am not so sure that the number of mechanics per aircraft will change much.