AWA MEC Chairman's Special Update

He, and his counsel, absolutely, positively have kicked the crap out of the "Seasoned industry vets" on the East on the seniority issue the entire time. The lawsuit will be disposed of in short order, and that leaves decertification, which still won't change the Nicolau outcome.

Gee, 20+ years of stupid is still stupid, apparently.

Well I guess that just about sums it up for stupid sheep huh??

OOOOOOOCH!!!!!! That's gonna leave a mark xrated, come to think of it, they've left plenty!!!!

AWA320:"Thank you 767, it is often difficult while faced with such hostility and unprofessionalism"

Meanhwile?...You, in cutesie-pie/smarmy fashion apparently rejoice in the deaths of your "fellow pilots" and the tragic loss of passengers lives.."OOOOOOOCH!!!!!! That's gonna leave a mark"....just to make some schoolboy "point"? You're an interesting "piece of work" AWA320. :down:

AWA320:"Thank you 767, it is often difficult while faced with such hostility and unprofessionalism"

Meanhwile?...You, in cutesie-pie/smarmy fashion apparently rejoice in the deaths of your "fellow pilots" and the tragic loss of passengers lives.."OOOOOOOCH!!!!!! That's gonna leave a mark"....just to make some schoolboy "point"? You're an interesting "piece of work" AWA320. :down:

Ohh soft spot huh?? Well let me retort. "we are the most experienced pilots in the sky" "They are a bunch of drunks, skabs, drug runners, shall I go on with your attacks on us or is that enough for you east??? You know, don't start none and it won't be none!!

I rejoice not at any pilot loss of life, get you mess stright son!!!

Ohh soft spot huh?? Well let me retort. "we are the most experienced pilots in the sky" "They are a bunch of drunks, skabs, drug runners, shall I go on with your attacks on us or is that enough for you east??? You know, don't start none and it won't be none!!

I rejoice not at any pilot loss of life, get you mess stright son!!!

"Ohh soft spot huh??"
For people tragically killed? Call me old fashioned, but yes.

If you're putting up "quotes" that you're waving at me..kindly pull them from my own postings.

"I rejoice not at any pilot loss of life,"
Yes...I can clearly see that, and your "OOOOOOOCH!!!!!! That's gonna leave a mark" BS about crashes was obviously posted by a caring, mature, and concerned individual. :down:

You guys are something else.

1 not US Air and 2 was Allegheny and before my time.
3. Boeing now installs rudder trim guards to prevent inadvertant rudder triming...design flaw. Thanks FAA, and Boeing after the fact.
4. ATC cleared our 737-300 to land at night, with a commuter on the runway in the touchdown zone (invisable on approach). Thanks FAA.
5. Not US Air.
6. Too much snow on wings after de-icing, twice. No holdover times existed at that time. As a result of this incident, you now have published holdover times when de/anti-iceing...thanks FAA after the fact.
7. Windshear after go-around initiated, bummer. You now have proceedures and guideance with reguard to horizontal distance on approach from weather as a result of this incident. Thanks again FAA, after the fact.
8. Hardover rudder at 4800 feet agl. This was prior to training of or even knowing about crossover speeds and un-commanded roll emergency procedures. I doubt Steve Canyon could have recovered from this. Thanks FAA,again and Boeing for the certification of this rudder.

To even bring up these incidents in this context is evil and totally disrespectful to the victims.

autofixer said:
You are 100% correct autofixer it is however I don't recall you chiming in when your pilots were insulting us in the media as somehow unsafe and lacked flight experience! That too auto is out of line and should be spoken up about. We are safe and we are experienced some of us military trained.

Oh you Westies are so perfect. Bahaha. Need we refresh your memory?

story.pilots.ap.jpg

US Air pilots have an even longer history of....well, I'll let you all read it. FACTS ARE LISTED BELOW!!!

http://www.airsafe.com/events/airlines/usair.htm

Drunks, drug runners and UFO wack jobs aren't looking so bad now, are they?

Oh you Westies are so perfect. Bahaha. Need we refresh your memory?

Need we refresh yours? Or did you conveniently forget.....this happened last year not 5 years ago. He was just lucky that, unlike Miami Dade County police, the LAPD didn't need the camera time:

Pilot Detained Before Flight At LAX

POSTED: 4:40 pm PDT April 7, 2006
UPDATED: 5:30 pm PDT April 7, 2006

LOS ANGELES -- A US Airways flight to Philadelphia was delayed Friday after a pilot was alleged to have been under the influence of alcohol, an airline spokesman said.

Los Angeles International Airport police detained the pilot before he boarded the plane, and conducted a test that determined he was not legally intoxicated, airline spokesman Phil Gee said. The pilot was released and will not face any legal charges, Gee said.

"The pilot was detained by airport police for allegations of being under the influence. The pilot has been relieved of his duties and is now under investigation. US Airways has another pilot that will fly the plane and its passengers to Philadelphia."

The company was continuing to investigate whether the pilot had been drinking because it has a stricter standard for its pilots than the legal standard for intoxication.

The blood-alcohol level for US Airways pilots is lower than the .04 percent limit allowed by the Federal Aviation Administration. That standard is half California's .08 percent legal limit for driving.

The incident started when someone in the airport complained that the pilot smelled of alcohol. The pilot's name and other information were not released.

Airport police referred calls to the airline.

The scheduled 1:45 p.m. flight to Philadelphia left Los Angeles two hours late.

Officials with the Federal Aviation Administration and US Airways detained the pilot.

You guys make me laugh...while all the other labor groups on the property bent over and gave all,you people went under Jerry Glass' desk to suck up everything you could.Now it comes full circle for the original U pilot group.Bend over and take it like a man....or can you.... :lol:

I am enjoying your sorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion, McIlvenna's letter was "third party" letter with the intended audience the East pilots. His objective was to try and influence the East pilots, but his motive has back fired. The East pilots are even angrier today than before judging from last night and today's email messages and AAA message board posts.

Thanks John, you 8-year longevity veteran. You have done more to further solidify the East pilots than any other action!

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Don't flatter yourself.

Back