Background on Barack

Seems like you were posting anti everything but a northern white man stuff months ago and were called out on it, now you are calling someone out on something that is not so much different than some of your earlier posts (that I can't find now, probably deleted as inflammatory). You just like to fight and be right.
Are you a member of "Local 12"?

the last 8 yrs has been nothing but watching as George Bush brought oil from the mideast while borrowing dough from China, then doing nothing as our stocks have gone ch7 liquidation sales or better known as fire sales. He is leaving office as one of the worst presidents this country has had. his approval ratings are about as low as Truman and Nixon (at time of his resignation). He also turned the surplus that clinton left into the biggest and the worst deficit ever recorded in USA Obama is not muslim as many believe that was according to fox news the other day. CNN also reported that Obama is not muslim.

It appears that the terrorist stuff that the McCain/Palin ticket is spewing may be backfiring. McCain in a town hall had two people make comments which resulted in McCain having to defend Obama as a good man but one who he has differences with. One stated that he was fearful of living in a country under president Obama and the other was a older lady who thought Obama was a Muslim. McCain told the first man that Obama was not a man to be feared that he was a good and decent man but one that he had fundamental differences with. He had to pull the mike away from the older lady and flat out refute the fact that Obama was a Muslim.

Seems like McCain has to decide if Obama is a good man or not. Seems like his campaign is having an issue figuring that one out and trying to sell it the the public. Perhaps he should skip the character issue (seeing as both of them have none) and trying dealing with the issue that the public is most scared of right now..... I believe it is the ECONOMY stupid.

It appears that the terrorist stuff that the McCain/Palin ticket is spewing may be backfiring. McCain in a town hall had two people make comments which resulted in McCain having to defend Obama as a good man but one who he has differences with. One stated that he was fearful of living in a country under president Obama and the other was a older lady who thought Obama was a Muslim. McCain told the first man that Obama was not a man to be feared that he was a good and decent man but one that he had fundamental differences with. He had to pull the mike away from the older lady and flat out refute the fact that Obama was a Muslim.

Seems like McCain has to decide if Obama is a good man or not. Seems like his campaign is having an issue figuring that one out and trying to sell it the the public. Perhaps he should skip the character issue (seeing as both of them have none) and trying dealing with the issue that the public is most scared of right now..... I believe it is the ECONOMY stupid.

The old lady said that Obama was an Arab...not all Arab's are Muslims:

Here is the video.

the last 8 yrs has been nothing but watching as George Bush brought oil from the mideast while borrowing dough from China, then doing nothing as our stocks have gone ch7 liquidation sales or better known as fire sales. He is leaving office as one of the worst presidents this country has had. his approval ratings are about as low as Truman and Nixon (at time of his resignation). He also turned the surplus that clinton left into the biggest and the worst deficit ever recorded in USA Obama is not muslim as many believe that was according to fox news the other day. CNN also reported that Obama is not muslim.

The Communist News Network stated this ?..................Whew........Now I'm relieved about Nobama being Muslim ! :down:

Speaking of FOX NOISE, O'reilley the clown admitted the other day that Grampy McShame was doing a poor job with the campaign and that unless he changes the course and starts comming up with better ideas on fixing the economy, the GOP will lose the elections!! Wow imagine that :shock: :shock:

oreilly_parade.jpg

The old lady said that Obama was an Arab...not all Arab's are Muslims:

Here is the video.

Yes you are right and I watched the video so not sure why I said Muslim instead of Arab. Perhaps I am being brain washed like the rest of the folks to think of them as the same. It seems most people will interchange the two terms.

Latest posts