Background on Barack

It goes like this...we WILL go to war with Russia if they "rear their ugly head in Palin's back yard." That is...IF, she can find it on the map.

Not too worried about the few years McBush has left.He'll either be in an ethics probe or chasing Palin around the oval office.

"For a guy campaigning on family values, John McCain has broken up a lot of marriages. When he met his first wife (a swimsuit model), she was married to another man. After breaking that marriage up, she stuck by him loyally as he went off to war and was a prisoner for 5 and a half years. When he returned to America, though, he found out that she had been in a car wreck and wasn't as pretty. So he had a series of affairs, by his own admission, and dumped his wife and adopted family for a younger, very rich blond (now Cindy McCain.)

Cindy, the daughter of a wealthy Budweiser beer distributor, was addicted to prescription narcotics and even stole hard drugs from a medical charity that she ran.

In February, 2008, the New York Times ran a big article about the unusually close relationship between John McCain and a young telecommunications lobbyist named Vicki Iseman (who looks uncannily like Cindy McCain did when SHE was 25).

They became so close that his staff, convinced they were having an affair, confronted both McCain and Iseman, telling them to back off. Now, a lot of people have criticized the Times for hinting without actually saying that McCain had sexual relations with that woman. But really, it doesn't matter. It's a matter of record that he accepted money and favors from her, spent a lot of time for her, and did favors for her clients.

Among other things, McCain wrote two letters -- from a draft provided by Vicki Iseman -- to the head of the Federal Communications Commission -- which was way out of line, since McCain headed the Senate Commmerce Committee, which controls the FCC. McCain's pressure was so outrageous that, even though McCain was in charge of funding his commission, the FCC commissioner wrote a letter back rebuking him for his interference, at the height of McCain's "ethics in government" campaign.
So, was McCain sleeping with her, hoping to sleep with her, or being subconsciously manipulated by a cute young woman? It doesn't really matter. He was being led by his groin into ethical violations. Let's face it, he was 64 at the time and is 72 now. Whether he is still cheating or not, he seems to be led by his zipper; witness the videos of McCain checking out Sarah Palin's butt during the speech where he introduced her." Dirty old letcher.

Coupled with Palin's un-guided family...God help us!

here is the full link on mcBush' skeleton closet! http://www.realchange.org/mccain.htm

Want to open a dialoge there Nevill?
Well...most of you most likely missed the very accurate point that Biden made in the debates...Ahmedinijad is pretty much a figurehead...the decisions rest with the Mullahs. But you're right...let's just bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran (as our GOP candidate has so eloquently stated it).

But you avoided the question dell...if dialogue with the "bad guys" or "evil empire" is not worth it...how come Kennedy and Reagan were successful at it?

It goes like this...we WILL go to war with Russia if they "rear their ugly head in Palin's back yard." That is...IF, she can find it on the map.

Not too worried about the few years McBush has left.He'll either be in an ethics probe or chasing Palin around the oval office.

"For a guy campaigning on family values, John McCain has broken up a lot of marriages. When he met his first wife (a swimsuit model), she was married to another man. After breaking that marriage up, she stuck by him loyally as he went off to war and was a prisoner for 5 and a half years. When he returned to America, though, he found out that she had been in a car wreck and wasn't as pretty. So he had a series of affairs, by his own admission, and dumped his wife and adopted family for a younger, very rich blond (now Cindy McCain.)

Cindy, the daughter of a wealthy Budweiser beer distributor, was addicted to prescription narcotics and even stole hard drugs from a medical charity that she ran.

In February, 2008, the New York Times ran a big article about the unusually close relationship between John McCain and a young telecommunications lobbyist named Vicki Iseman (who looks uncannily like Cindy McCain did when SHE was 25).

They became so close that his staff, convinced they were having an affair, confronted both McCain and Iseman, telling them to back off. Now, a lot of people have criticized the Times for hinting without actually saying that McCain had sexual relations with that woman. But really, it doesn't matter. It's a matter of record that he accepted money and favors from her, spent a lot of time for her, and did favors for her clients.

Among other things, McCain wrote two letters -- from a draft provided by Vicki Iseman -- to the head of the Federal Communications Commission -- which was way out of line, since McCain headed the Senate Commmerce Committee, which controls the FCC. McCain's pressure was so outrageous that, even though McCain was in charge of funding his commission, the FCC commissioner wrote a letter back rebuking him for his interference, at the height of McCain's "ethics in government" campaign.
So, was McCain sleeping with her, hoping to sleep with her, or being subconsciously manipulated by a cute young woman? It doesn't really matter. He was being led by his groin into ethical violations. Let's face it, he was 64 at the time and is 72 now. Whether he is still cheating or not, he seems to be led by his zipper; witness the videos of McCain checking out Sarah Palin's butt during the speech where he introduced her." Dirty old letcher.

Coupled with Palin's un-guided family...God help us!

here is the full link on mcBush' skeleton closet! http://www.realchange.org/mccain.htm

I don't think John McCain ran around college doing blow and reefer like our leader,Obama.

Of course you realize his darling wife Cindy had a problem and has rehabilitated herself with love and understanding from her family.The way it should be.

You don't think but you don't know? I do not know all that much about the military life back then but somehow I do not believe that a lot of them were pure as the driven snow. So what that Obama used drugs in college. So did most everyone else.

The US government says it is OK to smoke a cigarette but not a joint? Why is that? It's a random law enacted by stuck up busy bodies who think they know best. Here in the DFW area you can still not by alcohol on Sundays before 12n. Why? Do they think that since I cannot buy a bottle of wine I will give up and go to church?

Who cares that he used when he was younger. There is no indication that any of the candidates currently use any drugs that are considered a controlled substance. If anything, I would be more concerned with that fact that MCcain has had several instances of skin cancer and that Obama still smokes tobacco. The fact that he or W used coke or what ever in their youth ... WTFC?

As for Ms Cindy .. you mean the slut who screwed around with a dirty old married man ... the one who aided McCain in becoming an adulterer? That Cindy? I could have sworn there is something in the bible about that. I could be wrong but I think it involves stones. Can you clear that up for me?

You don't think but you don't know? I do not know all that much about the military life back then but somehow I do not believe that a lot of them were pure as the driven snow. So what that Obama used drugs in college. So did most everyone else.

The US government says it is OK to smoke a cigarette but not a joint? Why is that? It's a random law enacted by stuck up busy bodies who think they know best. Here in the DFW area you can still not by alcohol on Sundays before 12n. Why? Do they think that since I cannot buy a bottle of wine I will give up and go to church?

Who cares that he used when he was younger. There is no indication that any of the candidates currently use any drugs that are considered a controlled substance. If anything, I would be more concerned with that fact that MCcain has had several instances of skin cancer and that Obama still smokes tobacco. The fact that he or W used coke or what ever in their youth ... WTFC?

As for Ms Cindy .. you mean the slut who screwed around with a dirty old married man ... the one who aided McCain in becoming an adulterer? That Cindy? I could have sworn there is something in the bible about that. I could be wrong but I think it involves stones. Can you clear that up for me?

while I do not necessarily see the reason why someone should not buy a bottle of wine before noon, I would think, why not simply buy it the night before or later that afternoon? (personally dont see the need to have to buy wine in the middle of Sunday morning, and most stores are not even open until 1300 on Sunday in the first place!) but hey that's just my opinion..

I dont think the government says it's OK to smoke a cigarette, it seems as though they have attempted to explain the disastrous health effects while still allowing someone a choice to purchase a pack of cigarettes if they choose(if someone could see up front what throat cancer does to a person or god forbid lung cancer I guarantee they would throw that pack away, its monstrous)

just because you think "most everyone else" did drugs in college is ridiculous, most people focused on professionalism and their careers(especially advanced degrees and associated career fields)and take them very seriously even (before college) but of course that is my experience. I would not just make such an assumption like that, that is not very fair.

You act as if you know Cindy personally to take it down to such a level. What has she ever done to you? I am thinking probably nothing.

Nobama's new speech........."Hey look at me ! I did blow and smoked dope in school and now I'm running for President ! So to all you youngsters out there.......it's O.K.................snort away ! :blink:

Well Cosworth I think many or at least me feel that Obamas arrogant and condescending manner of speaking makes it seem like he wants to be King not President.

I listened intently to him early on and I don't not like being lectured and talked down to in the context of a political speech.

It is beyond my wildest comprehension how anyone who punches a time clock to get paid would ever give this guy the time of day. Some of comments demonstrate his complete and total disdain for those of us who do actual work for a living.

I'd LOVE to see his arrogant little arse on the ramp in PHL without his entourage slinging bags. With his attitude he'd never be heard from again :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is the best post on here! It's dead on accurate and fully without fault, it's the simple truth which of course the Osama/Obama apologists refuse to acknowledge due to the fact they are blindly mesmerized by his CHANGE chant.

That guy comes from a culture that hates this country and now all of a sudden he wants to control the very country he hates. It’s amazing people can’t see through this plastic man with the deep condescending tone which his church and preacher of many years have indoctrinated into his soul.

What are you people thinking!

W_A_K_E--- U-P!

my concern is these candidates who keep promising yet will be near impossible to deliver(especially tax cuts).
How can the middle classes have a tax cut when a near trillion has just been signed into law for a bail out, the war will end in '09 to now.. ending responsibly (there is no timeline, is responsible a year, two what?) and then all the added spending proposals added on top of everything allocated. If they are spending 10 billion a month on war(that will end responsibly) add 150 Billion to green energy on bio fuels that maybe available in 20 years plus (my vehicle runs on gasoline in '08) the bail out, all the new proposals there is no way taxes can be cut unless they propose to cut funding programs. For once it would be refreshing if these candidates actually told the truth and was up front instead of promising giving a triple tax cut than the other guy, especially when the economy is falling apart around the whole election..no one is getting a tax cut. They cannot propose to spend more and then cut taxes at the same time, financially it wont work.
That situation regarding the financial bail out goes way back before Bush Administration, and it doesn't take much to see the problem in the past two years of not attempting to address that. This is a different generation Democrat and personally think it may not be the right course at this time, as in order for those tax cuts to actually take effect the situation present today will not necessarily allow it(yet it is repeated today taxes will be cut as if we are still in '07)

I don't think John McCain ran around college doing blow and reefer like our leader,Obama.

Of course you realize his darling wife Cindy had a problem and has rehabilitated herself with love and understanding from her family.The way it should be.

Was that like the present drug user in the White House? Can you confirm what drugs Johhy boy used with his hookers in Asia?

while I do not necessarily see the reason why someone should not buy a bottle of wine before noon, I would think, why not simply buy it the night before or later that afternoon? (personally dont see the need to have to buy wine in the middle of Sunday morning, and most stores are not even open until 1300 on Sunday in the first place!) but hey that's just my opinion..

I dont think the government says it's OK to smoke a cigarette, it seems as though they have attempted to explain the disastrous health effects while still allowing someone a choice to purchase a pack of cigarettes if they choose(if someone could see up front what throat cancer does to a person or god forbid lung cancer I guarantee they would throw that pack away, its monstrous)

just because you think "most everyone else" did drugs in college is ridiculous, most people focused on professionalism and their careers(especially advanced degrees and associated career fields)and take them very seriously even (before college) but of course that is my experience. I would not just make such an assumption like that, that is not very fair.

You act as if you know Cindy personally to take it down to such a level. What has she ever done to you? I am thinking probably nothing.

Most stores open at 9 or 10 am here on Sunday. The fact that I can buy the wine on Sat or on Sunday at 12:01 is not the issue. The issue is local government determining when I may purchase a substance that is legal to consume.

Nearly everyone I know has at some point in their life (most when they were in high school or college have at least tried some sort of controlled substance. None of them are addicted (as far as I am aware) and all have gone on to lead productive lives. This site seems to support my statement that drug use is quite prevalent in the US White House Drug Policy.

As for Cindy. I do not know her and I have no interest in knowing her. She slept with a married man and her husband cheated on his wife. While it has no bearing on his ability to run the nation, when someone brings up the immoral acts of Obama with out mentioning th fact that McCain cheated on his wife I find that to be quite disingenuous.

Most stores open at 9 or 10 am here on Sunday. The fact that I can buy the wine on Sat or on Sunday at 12:01 is not the issue. The issue is local government determining when I may purchase a substance that is legal to consume.

As for Cindy. I do not know her and I have no interest in knowing her.

that depends on the law as defined, its not illegal for you to consume it on that day, its just not legal for you to purchase it during that time frame(there is a difference)

as you mentioned you dont know her so its a little petty for you to make comments in that manner about someone you really dont know.

I tend to focus more on the policies the candidates are attempting to implement that may or may not work under the situation present in our economy.

that depends on the law as defined, its not illegal for you to consume it on that day, its just not legal for you to purchase it during that time frame(there is a difference)

as you mentioned you dont know her so its a little petty for you to make comments in that manner about someone you really dont know.

I tend to focus more on the policies the candidates are attempting to implement that may or may not work under the situation present in our economy.

I am not debating consumption verses purchase. I am discussing the city laws governing when I may purchase a legal item. I am discussing a law based on religion determining what I may or may not do on any given day of the week. I am discussing government intervention in to my private life.

McCain and Palin are bring up Obamas morality so guess what, McCains morals are fair game and so are his wives because her actions in this case are part of his actions. I would jut as well have all this crap off the table as it really has no bearing on eithers ability to run the nation. However, seeing as how the extreme right always likes to trot out the family values BS, it is all fair game. McCain cheated on his wife and Cindy was the on who he cheated with. Clinton cheated on his wife and everyone made a big stink about it. Ginrich and McCain but no one blinks an eye.

I am not debating consumption verses purchase. I am discussing the city laws governing when I may purchase a legal item. I am discussing a law based on religion determining what I may or may not do on any given day of the week. I am discussing government intervention in to my private life.

McCain and Palin are bring up Obamas morality so guess what, McCains morals are fair game and so are his wives because her actions in this case are part of his actions. I would jut as well have all this crap off the table as it really has no bearing on eithers ability to run the nation. However, seeing as how the extreme right always likes to trot out the family values BS, it is all fair game. McCain cheated on his wife and Cindy was the on who he cheated with. Clinton cheated on his wife and everyone made a big stink about it. Ginrich and McCain but no one blinks an eye.
the problem with that line of thinking is simply you dismiss that people change. while I fully understand what you are attempting to imply, it is not fair game what it really is simply, poor taste on your part stooping to a level that you feel the need to participate calling people names who you do not know based merely on political choices.

If the purchasing of wine before noon on Sunday is that much of an issue for you, address those concerns to your lawmakers and attempt to have them changed, keeping in mind however..majority rules(maybe the majority in your community supports that law)