Behold........The first AA A319

Maybe it just needs some context:

stylin2_zps053ec13f.jpg
thats very classy thats good cj :)

Wrong again, as usual Joshie. The current US livery puts the new AA livery to shame. I will venture to say that the current US livery is one of the better ones out there, and they didn't pay some bonehead marketing company millions to develop it. Maybe they were linked to your financial band of thieves....

NO SOUP FOR YOU AGAIN.....

Wrong? It's an opinion silly, you are welcome to have whatever feelings about livery A, B, or C as is anyone else. The USAIR livery branding are rather dull along with the signage in the terminals. The new AA design is clean, fresh, and stylish. And like it or not, sooner or later the sun will set on US name, livery, and branding and it will become the New American, unless in the off chance this merger doesn't close (unlikely, but still a possibility). Take that. Since you are the design expert and have all the answers, tell us by whom, when and at what cost the US scheme was design?

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Parker keeps the new AA livery and logo but tweaks the tail portion a bit. That's really what is making the design look bad. Everything in front of the rear doors is actually fine.
Anyway, you'll never please everyone with design things like this, so I also wouldn't be surprised if he just left it as is to avoid another round of "we like it, we hate it" PR swirl.

Wrong? It's an opinion silly, you are welcome to have whatever feelings about livery A, B, or C as is anyone else. The USAIR livery branding are rather dull along with the signage in the terminals. The new AA design is clean, fresh, and stylish. And like it or not, sooner or later the sun will set on US name, livery, and branding and it will become the New American, unless in the off chance this merger doesn't close (unlikely, but still a possibility). Take that. Since you are the design expert and have all the answers, tell us by whom, when and at what cost the US scheme was design?

Josh
First off, you never have anything but a bunch of cheap shots to take at US whenever possible. Still make the point to call it by the old name as well. I along with a few others are still waiting for you to disclose your employer so we may bash them too, but I know that you haven't enough balls to do so.
Lastly, the current US livery was done in house to the best of my knowledge. I'm sure that there may have been a little bit of outside involvement, but nothing to the extent of the AA rebranding circus.

First off, you never have anything but a bunch of cheap shots to take at US whenever possible. Still make the point to call it by the old name as well. I along with a few others are still waiting for you to disclose your employer so we may bash them too, but I know that you haven't enough balls to do so.
Lastly, the current US livery was done in house to the best of my knowledge. I'm sure that there may have been a little bit of outside involvement, but nothing to the extent of the AA rebranding circus.

None of your business and not germane to the discussion. Why do you care? I don't demand you tell me who you work for, what station/location you are based at, job classification, etc. I'm done engaging with you on this line of discussion. Enjoy the new livery and branding for the New American!

Josh

So its ok for you to bash US and go way off topic on every thread with your hatred for the IAM, yet your called out and asked who you work for and if your company took TARP funds.

Your a piece of work, and ignorant.

By the way the New AA will be the old US/HP as the majority of the executives are US Airways and not AA.

Sucks to be you!

Reactions: 2 people
None of your business and not germane to the discussion. Why do you care? I don't demand you tell me who you work for, what station/location you are based at, job classification, etc. I'm done engaging with you on this line of discussion. Enjoy the new livery and branding for the New American!

Josh

The point that I'm trying to make Joshie, is that you come on these forums to bash an airline and a union fully knowing that a majority of those on here are part of both of them. Yet you aren't man enough to make it a fair fight by telling us which financial institution you are employed by up there in BOS so that we may judge accordingly. Does your company have a forum so that we may go on there and rip them apart at every turn?
As I have said before, if you are going to call someone's wife ugly, don't be afraid to let them see yours....Get it Coward?
I'm sure with a little bit of investigating someone can find out who you are, perhaps it's time to expose you.

Reactions: 2 people
FWIW, the Stephen Wolf US "blue" livery was my favorite. However, the dark blue doesn't hold up against the weather and jetways -- it fades rapidly and the paint noticeably wears off around the 1L door. I think the current "best" livery out there among the US carriers is DL -- it's clean, modern and the tail looks classy without looking cartoonish or amateurish.

it also made the cabin temps real high on hot days at the gates, at least the Dash-8's.

I honestly can't figure out all the whining and complaining about a paint scheme. You all sound like a bunch of women on PMS.

It's fresh and certainly better than the decades old scheme that needed updating.
Yeah, Horton picked it, so what, deal with it.

It's fine with me, just spell my name right on my paycheck please.

Reactions: 3 people